Forza Horizon 4

Someone mentioned fast travel house.
How'd you go about getting that?
Do you need to smash all the FT boards prior or something?

I think I already own this house, you have to buy it on the map. Not played this in a while as been side tracked with other releases lately. Like the look of the new expansion coming soon, might draw me of other games.

I just got a 1060 Gaming 3gb which is paired with an i5 2500k @ 4.4ghz

Is this a reasonable result? Do I need to install EVGA specific software for boost or OC clocks?

That's not too bad given the age of the 2500K to be honest, Hardware unboxed had their 1060 3GB sit at 48 min - 58 average on their tests (Ultra settings mind you).

I imagine that your lower minimum is purely down to the CPU at. this point

cool picture Parky :)

I didn't know there was a race there until you chose it as a destination for us to get to

Its an "ice sprint event" so i guess only available in winter, if winter is still on, i must do that tonight !

I laughed when you pulled out the Peel P50 against my hotrod, smile disappeared when we set off and you left me in the dust as I struggled for traction :D

Literally passed you on the line to save face lol

That's not too bad given the age of the 2500K to be honest, Hardware unboxed had their 1060 3GB sit at 48 min - 58 average on their tests (Ultra settings mind you).

I imagine that your lower minimum is purely down to the CPU at. this point
I feel like the stuttering is actually due to insufficient system RAM, it pretty much uses all my 8gb up!

South West even... Oops

I was getting really annoyed trying to find this house - I thought from how you wrote the original post, you meant the roundabout South West of the golf course and I scoured that huge area in that quadrant and nothing was really evident or available to buy....so I scoured the riverline just south of the southern roundabout and found nothing either, and logged out last night in frustration.......

this morning I logged back in determined to find it ....and guess what, it immediately came up on the map. I think that annoyed me more that it took a restart for it to show up than actually having to hunt for it again if you see what I mean.
I have to say seeing 12 super Wheelspins come with the house pleased me........after using up all the wheelspins and getting dozens of useless tshirts / horns / caps etc I think I ended up with about 400k and about 2 decent cars.

Probably better to split the wheelspins apart , would be interested to know if there is some code that gives less valuable prizes the more wheelspins done at the same time

The frame limiter is rubbish.
I have 240hz monitor and the lowest cap I can place on the limiter is......yup 240.
If they let you choose the refresh from within the game I could set NVP to allow the game to control my refresh meaning it would be a lot smoother with vsync.
Not that it's choppy, just always looking to push it that bit smoother.

Funny you mentioned this I checked earlier and mine sits on 60 no drops or excess, bug?
The frame limiter is rubbish.
I have 240hz monitor and the lowest cap I can place on the limiter is......yup 240.
If they let you choose the refresh from within the game I could set NVP to allow the game to control my refresh meaning it would be a lot smoother with vsync.
Not that it's choppy, just always looking to push it that bit smoother.
I have vsync off in game with the framerate set to unlocked.

In the nv control panel I have vsync forced to on with gsync enabled. This works great for me at around 120 fps.

I'm not sure if an nvidia driver update or a game setting has changed itself recently as when I booted up last night the game felt a bit choppy, sure enough when I checked the fps it was hovering around 70-80.

I re-enabled the dynamic optimisation for now to push it back to 120 but will maybe look at it tonight.

Oh... Are we having a get-together on Friday? Everyone on Discord! If someone wants to update the club thread... Sick of playing against 1 - 2 people or rubber banding AI.

I have vsync off in game with the framerate set to unlocked.

In the nv control panel I have vsync forced to on with gsync enabled. This works great for me at around 120 fps.

I'm not sure if an nvidia driver update or a game setting has changed itself recently as when I booted up last night the game felt a bit choppy, sure enough when I checked the fps it was hovering around 70-80.

I re-enabled the dynamic optimisation for now to push it back to 120 but will maybe look at it tonight.

Oh... Are we having a get-together on Friday? Everyone on Discord! If someone wants to update the club thread... Sick of playing against 1 - 2 people or rubber banding AI.

I'm on tonight, I should be about on Friday for some racing. I'm loving proper races against other people, I had a really good race in A class last night before my game crashed randomly.

Back
Top Bottom