Forza Horizon 4

Soldato
that the one where i started one and we had like 2 others join us?
that was comical at that pinch point ! lol overtook you once , but those Porches used by the computer were seriously fast

This was a different one haha, that one was the X class motorway run? To be honest I had to let off the throttle most of that race, the AI rubberbands but the F1 caught them up in no time - I don't know how the game works out what speed AI cars should be going. At one point I was doing 250mph and the Porsche flew past like I wasn't even racing lol.

Caporegime
Fixed my vsync issue, it was set to off in nvidia control panel even though this is the first nvidia card to grace my system, I had to hit restore to defaults and its set it back to application controlled now.

Underboss
Just got the Vulcan FE ! (i think Atari has this one too?)

I think ive fallen in love with this car, looks and goes fantastically
shame that max tune one doesn't quite get the car over that 240 mph threshold like my Agera RS that will do 280 MPH

ive actually only got 2 cars than can do over the 230/240 threshold that seems to be on majority of X tuned cars

The McLaren 920 S PO (260ish) and my Agera RS (280)

Soldato
Just got the Vulcan FE ! (i think Atari has this one too?)

I think ive fallen in love with this car, looks and goes fantastically
shame that max tune one doesn't quite get the car over that 240 mph threshold like my Agera RS that will do 280 MPH

ive actually only got 2 cars than can do over the 230/240 threshold that seems to be on majority of X tuned cars

The McLaren 920 S PO (260ish) and my Agera RS (280)

Yeah it's a fantastic car, really well balanced - but it's not super fast in X Class unfortunately. I still love driving around in it though.

Soldato
Yeah it's a fantastic car, really well balanced - but it's not super fast in X Class unfortunately. I still love driving around in it though.
I do love the Vulcan, it looks great, sounds great and it's an enjoyable drive but for me it's about 30 seconds slower around Goliath than the Sesto.

This weekend my plan is to make a small custom race with a bunch of corners and straights so I can test tunes and cars.

I wasn't on much last night and probably not tonight but will be on Friday.

Associate
OP
I do love the Vulcan, it looks great, sounds great and it's an enjoyable drive but for me it's about 30 seconds slower around Goliath than the Sesto.

This weekend my plan is to make a small custom race with a bunch of corners and straights so I can test tunes and cars.

I wasn't on much last night and probably not tonight but will be on Friday.

Do custom tracks have leader boards? Could be a little challenge to see what lap times we could pull of each week on a different track.

Soldato
No the gamepass version is the standard one. I did the same as Atari, grabbed a dirt cheap GP code and bought the Ultimate with a pretty substantial discount after a while.

Soldato
FYI if you know someone who has the game already you can use Microsoft game sharing thing to log into their account and download it. Once you have downloaded sign back in and bippity bippity boo you have the game.

My mate was kind enough to let me use his account for the ultimate edition :D (he bought it and plays on xbox)

Underboss
FYI if you know someone who has the game already you can use Microsoft game sharing thing to log into their account and download it. Once you have downloaded sign back in and bippity bippity boo you have the game.

My mate was kind enough to let me use his account for the ultimate edition :D (he bought it and plays on xbox)

what really ?
im surprised that worked
surely that's stealing?

Soldato
It's a feature like game sharing on Steam, only actually better.

I'm not sure if you have to have xbox live gold to be able to share the game though the information online seems pretty sparse.

We can both play at the same time too so we're both playing the same copy at the same time.

Microsoft still keep track of the license as they know where the account has logged in, so as far as I have read if he logged in somewhere else and tried to do it he would have to remove the account from my PC.

Back
Top Bottom