Forza Horizon 4

The airstrip is pretty good I think I'm up at 3m in one but remember that past 500k they don't convert into unlock points. I generally rack them up in the hoonigan focus and also have the skill song house. Also get a lot from doing Goliath in a skill boost car.

I have done 10 laps on Goliath before with pretty much no breaks, didn't really get cramps but it does start to fatigue the brain after a while, making more mistakes and zoning out.

These days I find that doing 3 laps is a good way to grind a bit of money/influence and a nice way to compare different cars speeds. I probably did about 6 or 7 laps last night but only a max of 3 at a time.

I didn't know about the 500k limit on unlock points cheers for that (it was my accelerator hand that was cramping up on Goliath after about 5 laps lol)

FH4 Release Notes: November 7th, 2018

Version Number

• PC: 1.210.773.2
  • Xbox: 1.210.773.0
Cross Platform Fixes
  • Fixed a bug where some players were not being awarded "Antique Restorer" achievement, despite having collected all the Barn Finds.
  • Updated the reward for Winter trial to make the Green Morph Suit clothing item available to players.
  • Fixed a bug where players were unable to get their vehicle reset (either through flipping, or missing a checkpoint) during Team Adventure.
  • Prevent cars from appearing ghosted whilst in Photo Mode.
  • Fixed a bug where Drivatars were all showing as Wristband Level 1 in race results screens.
  • Fixed an issue where completing a Route Blueprint event would leave the player at the end of the on-disc route, rather than the blueprinted route.
  • Route Blueprint fliers now show "Custom Route" to distinguish then from other Blueprints.
  • Added a Report button to Designs, Tunes, Photos, Vinyls in the Creative Hub menu.
  • Fixed an issue where some players were not prompted to join the session.
  • Reduced the chance of sessions failing to start in Ranked Team Adventure following successful matchmaking.
  • General Stability improvements.
PC Fixes
  • Fixed a bug where changing visual presets with framerate set to >60 will result in mismatch between framerate and UI in-game after a reboot.
Wheel Fixes
  • Fixed a bug where users were unable to navigate menus after clearing a custom wheel profile.
  • Fixed Multi-USB device saving action map issue.

Damn, played it a couple of hours on gamepass and I really like it so far. I'm considering doing the same as with H3 and just grabbing the Ultimate, especially as the gamepass discount is quite substantial and I can get some cheaper pre-paid cards. I still go back to H3 so I can see this being the same.

If I get the Ultimate with the game pass discount it's mine even when my subscription expires,right? I got a 1 month starter code really cheap and I'll use it then to complete Gears of War 4 which I missed completely.

found my favorite winter car ! :D

Ford RS Cosworth with the max rally tune (most popular one)
u can literally go round bends when the racing line is on red, its mental !

Sounds like a lot of fun. I'll have to give that a try. :)

I got the Green Man costume on Thursday. It wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be.

I also have the Alien and Halloween costumes as well. All I want now are the police costumes if they come up as season rewards.

found my favorite winter car ! :D

Ford RS Cosworth with the max rally tune (most popular one)
u can literally go round bends when the racing line is on red, its mental !

The RS200? I used to love my Porsche 959 but since turning all the assists off, it's an absolute handful! I'm still using my F1 GT for nearly everything at the moment lol, I would love to do a PvP X Class Goliath with it once the weather gets better. As soon as I start one with other people, they leave after the first few turns in the village near the start line :(

So I got the discounted Ultimate in the end since I had so much fun in H3 but they dropped the ball in some areas, it seems.

Looks beautiful, seasons are great and the core driving is super fun but no class-based rivals and championships is weird. On top of that, it doesn't even matter if you finish last. I don't get why it was so hard to implement some challenges to those 70 races to encourage replaying them or simply show the place you finished in so you could replay with some special rewards.

I still have loads to do and I'm far from bored but it'd be nice to expand the content a bit more. It's nice they're adding stuff like route creator etc. but I hope championships and rivals will come back along with the ability to create your own championship blueprints.

The RS200? I used to love my Porsche 959 but since turning all the assists off, it's an absolute handful! I'm still using my F1 GT for nearly everything at the moment lol, I would love to do a PvP X Class Goliath with it once the weather gets better. As soon as I start one with other people, they leave after the first few turns in the village near the start line :(

Yeah the RS 200 Cosworth :)

I don't get why it was so hard to implement some challenges to those 70 races to encourage replaying them or simply show the place you finished in so you could replay with some special rewards.

I don't understand it either. I guess I'm a sucker for star or medal type systems that encourage you to get gold medals or 3 or 5 or whatever stars in all events.

Without it I tend to lose interest.

Ok, I'm pretty excited now. This is the sort of expansion I wanted to see and I feel a bit less **** for getting the Ultimate again.

Now I just hope they add class-based Rivals and championships and I'll be happy as the core driving is still great fun with all assists off. Just finished two of the winter championships with AI on expert, hope they expand on that with better rewards or something to give players more incentive to complete them in the future.

I don't understand it either. I guess I'm a sucker for star or medal type systems that encourage you to get gold medals or 3 or 5 or whatever stars in all events.

Without it I tend to lose interest.
Totally agree with this too

The other thing that's annoying me - unless Im missing something obvious which is possible....

It seems to be nigh on impossible to tell one championship race from another - I cant remember how many times Ive gone to the 2nd championship race and found " you are already in the middle of a championship - proceed and you will lose your unsaved position" - the white shields look identical on the map whether its your current championship or another one entirely (and they seem to be the same type, ie road race , rally etc) - just frustrating when you have driven 10km in the wrong direction

Back
Top Bottom