Forza Horizon 4

Soldato
Just preloaded myself, Ultimate Edition. Although I was fairly shocked at the size of the game... I was expecting typically over 100GB!

I didn't click with FM7 unfortunately, FM4 still my all time favourite and starting to prefer the open world setting as The Crew 2 didn't quite tick all the boxes.

Looking forward to hitting the top 10's again with my tunes and designs, no doubt it'll be the same old cars dominating the top spots.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
FM7 wasn't great tbh. A shame. The homologation took the shine off it for me. That aside and it was great. Here's hoping that idea is long dead and buried.

Soldato
FM7 wasn't great tbh. A shame. The homologation took the shine off it for me. That aside and it was great. Here's hoping that idea is long dead and buried.

The homologation wasn't the best idea from Turn 10, only the diehard's stuck around to play FM7. After a few races it just wasn't for me, but none of the previous FM games have been since FM4. This is why Horizon 4 is a breath of fresh air for us tuners painters and racers, and apparently it supposedly easier to run on PC this time according to the dev team.

Soldato
Just preloaded myself, Ultimate Edition. Although I was fairly shocked at the size of the game... I was expecting typically over 100GB!

I didn't click with FM7 unfortunately, FM4 still my all time favourite and starting to prefer the open world setting as The Crew 2 didn't quite tick all the boxes.

Looking forward to hitting the top 10's again with my tunes and designs, no doubt it'll be the same old cars dominating the top spots.
It probably will push that when the expansions are added on, nearly 64GB at the moment. Might have day one patch too?

Soldato
That's true... now I wonder what the expansion packs offer this time?

Great to hear PG and Turn 10 have finally listened to the community by adding some drift and drag elements, although I would like to see the return of a fully fledged FM4 Auction House and Storefront again. This was a great feature to make money but now it's very limited.

I see a lot of our American friends are not very happy with this years location, although I believe the next will be located in the land of the rising sun, Japan.

Again the community seems to be crying out for this location.

Soldato
Decent deal for what's on offer, although it was below 50 notes a few weeks ago. Pity, I missed out on that.

Daughter wants in on this so pre-ordered a code for £70.29 yesterday.

Soldato
I'll certainly get my monies worth out of it, I've lost countless hours in the world of Forza over the years.

Game unlocks at 23:00pm on 27/09/2018!

Soldato
I send them a ticket yesterday as I preloaded mine from the Store... The keys won't be released until the day before release apparently, I did argue the case that many are now preloading the game, but looks like my nudge went ignored!

Soldato
Probably weighed down with tickets, I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed the quarry in the demo and visiting this hotel on the corner of a t junction, it looks incredible.

Soldato
More than likely, however CDKeys say they send an email when the key is ready but that's not always been the case. I've been checking every few hours, should I see a key i'll report back and let ya know!

Game does look incredible, will be interesting to see the comparison between the One X and PC on Ultra settings?

Back
Top Bottom