Forza Horizon 4

Soldato
Well after owning this game for about 9 months, i've finally managed to get it working online! I had that issue with teredo and gave up trying to fix it. I decided to try and fix it once and for all last week and for some reason it just connected straight away, must be to do with the latest windows 10 update? Anyway, can finally start playing at last. Firs thing i've noticed is there doesn't seem to be any structure to buy better cars as you progress, you can literally win them all on the wheel spins! I've bought a few from the auctions too. Loving the Mclaren Senna the most at the moment, it handles great in my current tune.

Caporegime
Installed this at the weekend after wanting to play a racing game for what feels like years. It's pretty good fun, even the wife likes it :D.

How does Forza Horizon 3 fair? I wonder if I should have got that first...

Associate
OP
Installed this at the weekend after wanting to play a racing game for what feels like years. It's pretty good fun, even the wife likes it :D.

How does Forza Horizon 3 fair? I wonder if I should have got that first...

It's more of the same in a different location, the car list is a bit smaller, there fewer things to do as well as some small things missing such as the season changing every week.

FH3 is still a great game though and in some ways I still prefer the location compared to FH4. FH4 just feels like the more complete feature rich game, if you have already started it then I would just stick with it.

Back
Top Bottom