Forza Horizon 4

Associate
OP
Bah, I improved after trying again, then kept beating my ghost thinking I was doing faster and faster laps. Turns out the best lap time isn't updating? I'm having to set a better time, quit the event, and then reload it with a new rival before a new best time is taken. I can still squeeze a bit more out but cba trying anymore :p

Underboss
Bah, I improved after trying again, then kept beating my ghost thinking I was doing faster and faster laps. Turns out the best lap time isn't updating? I'm having to set a better time, quit the event, and then reload it with a new rival before a new best time is taken. I can still squeeze a bit more out but cba trying anymore :p

yes because your still trying to beat that particular person/time, so it wont get updated on the fly

Underboss
just tried to do one of the blueprints

Think its one of the all time best ones
Anything goes
1 Million
its 5 laps of the M62

but when i come back to the start (the check point is off road behind the main starting line) , but it wont register, so i cant complete it :(

Soldato
err

i think they have run out of ideas this time around (seasonal)
no PR stunts to do, no races, only 3 rival ones
and to top it off its the Lambo Centranio again :/

but best of all...

got my Merc CLK-GTR ! :D

It's fine once it updates, the update needs to download and install

Ree

Ree

Associate
wow 50% for a pumpkin head gee thanks. new upgrade heroes thing is welcomed though as i was getting really bored with this borderline considering uninstall.

Back
Top Bottom