Forza Motorsport 7

Associate
VIPs will now get $1 million credits, 2X base credit bonus after every race and 3 additional Forza edition cars:

2016 Jaguar F-TYPE Project 7 Forza Edition
2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Forza Edition
2010 Maserati Gran Turismo S Forza Edition

Source: https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fm7_launch_update

The problem is now the game was balanced for less money incoming. The cars are cheaper to buy this time hence no one getting long term extra cash

V_R

V_R

Soldato
VIPs will now get $1 million credits, 2X base credit bonus after every race and 3 additional Forza edition cars:

2016 Jaguar F-TYPE Project 7 Forza Edition
2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Forza Edition
2010 Maserati Gran Turismo S Forza Edition

Source: https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fm7_launch_update

There's an update from Helios on Reddit:

Note - The original article if you read it said one of the gift cars was the 2017 Acura NSX Forza Edition, this was an error and it's actually the 2010 Maserati Gran Turismo S Forza Edition. The article has since been correct.

Further Edit - We've now sent all VIPs the 2017 Acura NSX Forza Edition as well :)

Kudos to them tbh.

Soldato
For the £79 charged VIP should be worthy of a bucket load of extra features. It's still £40 too much to charge for the game tbh.

I'm thoroughly enjoying it as I've never played Forza motorsport other than the Apex 6. Horizon 3 and Forza 7 are welcome additions to the PC.

Soldato
Out of curiosity, I'm a windows store noob, if there is a patch available, will it notify me when loading the game or do you have to manually check somehow? Thanks

V_R

V_R

Soldato
It'll do it in the background, I don't seem to even get notifications about updates for store apps.

BTW. For anyone that uses Spybot Anti-Beacon or other such tools for Win10.

If you disable the "Connected User Experience and Telemetry" it will stop you unlocking the Xbox achievements. Enabling the service will then allow you to unlock them.

Just FYI if you're into that kind of thing.

Last edited:

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Updates happen in the background automagically. You can go to the Windows Store app and check for updates and see what's been updated recently.

P.S. If you have played Forza in the past, check out https://rewards.forzamotorsport.net. You get rewards for seemingly every week for having played the games in the franchise. You just have to claim them. It's giving me just over 1/2 a mil.

Soldato
Still can't download mine. Was going through with a refund but decided to keep it as its a casual game I wanted. So annoying this though, I've no idea how to get this downloaded completely. Think I'm up to 9 fails now.
Have you tried the fiddler thing?

If you were in Manchester I would download the .eapx for you and come round and install, but it seems you are a tad too far.

Associate
Whats the current situation like? Gonna buy it tonight I think, need me a racing game again... What is multiplayer and the singleplayer like?
Also, what addons should I get? Base game alone? Bundles? Whats worth it?

Soldato
Whats the current situation like? Gonna buy it tonight I think, need me a racing game again... What is multiplayer and the singleplayer like?
Also, what addons should I get? Base game alone? Bundles? Whats worth it?

Runs really well on a 970GTX @ 2560x1440 :)

Not tried MP although it'll likely be chaotic with wreckers everywhere just now. Single player is solid even if the AI is hopeless.

Soldato
ta mate, nice gesture. :)

Nope not tried the fiddler thing yet, wasn't sure about it to be honest. You think it's ok to do?

Its fine, did it for GoW4, if you need any help drop us a trust.

Basically, you just grab the url that the store is using and IDM uses that to download, the address lease might run out so you just have to repeat a couple of steps to grab another, IDM supports resume so it rebuilds and uses the new IP to complete.

Once downloaded just use PowerShell to install to where you have you store apps location selected.

Back
Top Bottom