Free Shipping for Loyal Forum Members

Associate
Thanks so much for this - talk about gaining 100% loyallity :)

Love shopping at Overclockers anyway and I was delighted to see that a second condition (100 posts, 1 year registered) was added to this scheme.

I've now successfully integrated this with my account and will definitely be placing many orders again with OcUK in the future :)

Soldato
well I seem to be having a bit of problem linking my forum account to my online account it keeps saying that my user name is not valid.

Is there a problem with this at the moment / How can I resolve this?

Associate
Please please please help!! I cannot get free shipping when i am ordering! I have over 250 posts, been here 2 years, linked the account...but nothing ;(

Associate
As for OcUK doing more we are financing out of our own pocket this week the 2.5% VAT reduction when it looks like some companies may not even bother to pass on the saving next week.

You will get all that back and end up the same at the end of the year when accounts are done but yes VERY comendable. Most companys have simpley raised the b4 tax price 2.5% and then lowered the vat thus making moor for them selfs.

ocuk +1

RE POSTAGE---> the isle of white is one of the most expensive stretches of water in the entire world (per mile) so im not surprised the postage is moor.

seems like a lot of winging going on here, i dont qualify either but i happy to pay a couple pounds moor if needed for the service i get form ocuk. It seems sad that if oc had not made this kind offer no one would be complaining atall.

Im happy for those that qualify!

Associate
It doesn't work for me - I meet all requirements and tried to buy stuff and all I can pick is paid deliveries:(
I updated my account, been registered more than a year (above 200 posts) and still cannot get free shipment.. :(

Godfather
Godfather
OP
It doesn't work for me - I meet all requirements and tried to buy stuff and all I can pick is paid deliveries:(
I updated my account, been registered more than a year (above 200 posts) and still cannot get free shipment.. :(
Looking into this now for you.

Soldato

You should be ship shape and bristol fashion now :)

Soldato
The site seems to be struggling at the moment. Keeps going to a blank white screen, now it won't let me add my forum account to get free shipping.

I get an error, saying:

There was an error storing your details - please try again or contact [email protected] if this continues. The value returned was ""

Back
Top Bottom