Free Shipping for Loyal Forum Members

Don
as per the first post:

TERMS & CONDITIONS
Internet orders only
Free shipping applies to destinations within mainland UK only and excludes Highlands and Islands
OcUK reserves the right to choose the method of shipping, which for the purpose of Free Shipping will be DPD Next Day or Royal Mail Standard Delivery
Members who openly spam to increase post count will have their post count reduced
OcUK reserves the right to withdraw this offer at their discretion at any time
Not applicable to certain special offers

:)

Associate

1000 post !!! That's a lot.
I understand this rule and reasons behind but on the other side, there could be some additional rules to make this work better.
For example if you have ebay account where you actually selling items ( so your feedback is not just from buying products) and have good feedback...this could be linked to your forum "Trust" increase.
It's a pity because I actually have something for sale that I could make a few quid on and save someone money on buying it cheaper than from other places.
Well...I need to start posting more.

Soldato
Actually, if you look around you will hardly find any spam on here at all, as we have an excellent team of 'Mods' and Administrators who keep a very close eye on that sort of thing!

I think that is one of the many reasons for the popularity of this Forum! :)

Associate
This seems like a good idea, If I had free shipping I would defo order my smaller items from OC

Yeah currently smaller items cost so much on shipping, you have to buy in groups generally which kinda sucks at times. There's the Phanteks LED starter kit that I was looking at but the shipping kinda doubled the cost and I can't be bothered to start posting on every thread like some sort of spammer.

I just wish there was a cheaper option, while DPD is awesome when you need things on time great for entire builds or large upgrades it's just too expensive for the little improvements.

EDIT: Oops didn't realise that I replied to something a while back. Point still stands though.

Associate
Hey guys, looking to order quite a few parts for a new build, is the method most commonly the next day or Royal Mail? Curious if I should pay for next day or use the offer. Cheers!

Soldato
Hey guys, looking to order quite a few parts for a new build, is the method most commonly the next day or Royal Mail? Curious if I should pay for next day or use the offer. Cheers!

Free delivery is always DPD next working day delivery, unless it's under £30 (ish), then it will go first class royal mail.

Soldato
Free delivery is always DPD next working day delivery, unless it's under £30 (ish), then it will go first class royal mail.

I've had a good few free deliveries sent by Second Class Post. Infact, I don't think I've had any free deliveries sent through first class - It's normally either DPD next day or Second Class Royal Mail... But I could be mistaken...

Soldato
I've had a good few free deliveries sent by Second Class Post. In fact, I don't think I've had any free deliveries sent through first class - It's normally either DPD next day or Second Class Royal Mail... But I could be mistaken...

I don't think you are mistaken... it is next day DPD, or Second Class Royal Mail for smaller & cheaper items.

If the item is cheap(ish) and bulky, such as a small 'cube' case for example, I think you will find that they will use DPD though, which is good!

Soldato
Completely forgot I was eligible for free shipping after being away from the forums for over a year. Nice to be back - especially seeing as I'm in the process of upgrading a few bits :D

Still a fair bit away from free shipping, which is unfortunate with the amount of stuff i am looking to purchase

But you've posted only 54 times in just over a year. Engage a little more and it'll happen in less than a couple of weeks. Otherwise it'll be another year before you get that free shipping!

Back
Top Bottom