Freeman of the Land / Bonkers Theories

Commissario
This is what has wound up the police he’s been dealing with. I think he is going to be facing the full effect of the law
It's quite likely as IIRC things like the "export" form are a signed declaration on a legal form, which normally puts it as something rather more serious than the initial offence.
Same with dodgy insurance documents etc.

I think the police/cps tend to deal with these sorts of cases quite harshly if the person has done it over a prolonged period with signs of it being planned, as it's hoped it'll discourage others.

Soldato
Until his solicitor plays the mentally ill card and he’s found in that weird grey area where he has capacity but no judge will treat him harshly because he is clearly in some kind of narcissistic paranoid delusion of his own making.

And just like he cowardly rolled over when the bailiffs turned up for his gas meter and he’s accepted a pre paid one now, he will roll over and take the mentally ill card whilst trying to save face.

If anyone points out his previous statements and how he’s failed he won’t engage and will talk over the topic.

Soldato
Until his solicitor plays the mentally ill card and he’s found in that weird grey area where he has capacity but no judge will treat him harshly because he is clearly in some kind of narcissistic paranoid delusion of his own making.

And just like he cowardly rolled over when the bailiffs turned up for his gas meter and he’s accepted a pre paid one now, he will roll over and take the mentally ill card whilst trying to save face.

If anyone points out his previous statements and how he’s failed he won’t engage and will talk over the topic.
Well from the sounds of it, mentally ill is probably is quite an accurate description.

Soldato
Well from the sounds of it, mentally ill is probably is quite an accurate description.

His mental illness is one of choice and narcissism. It’s a reason, but not an excuse for his poor behaviour towards others. Lots of very mentally ill people live day to day without hurting others.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
It's quite likely as IIRC things like the "export" form are a signed declaration on a legal form, which normally puts it as something rather more serious than the initial offence.
Same with dodgy insurance documents etc.

I think the police/cps tend to deal with these sorts of cases quite harshly if the person has done it over a prolonged period with signs of it being planned, as it's hoped it'll discourage others.
I hope they go after him for fraud.

Caporegime
He believe that he is getting “very good advice”, they have asked if they can use his video on their website as he said what he should say correctly, this no doubt kicked his NPD into overdrive.

What is their website? Are they the guys who managed to help lose a bungalow for some guy who thought he'd paid the bank "enough" on the mortgage...

Caporegime
Lol got a link to them?

The website seems to have gone, there was a forum on getoutofdebtfree.org full of these loons but it seems like the site has a new owner now.

We had a thread on the guy in Nottingham a while back:

Here is the guy who got evicted in the end with a couple of the freeman of the land types helping him:

Soldato
I wonder what kind of guarantee these numpty advisors are offering for their "wisdom". So far it looks like they're sidestepping it royally e.g. you don't pay for the meter by-pass but make a "donation" instead. It would be great to see them taken down the rabbit hole of indemnity for their bad and illegal advice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Commissario
Vaguely attempting to drag this back on topic, but I wonder what kind of guarantee these numpty advisors are offering for their "wisdom". So far it looks like they're sidestepping it royally e.g. you don't pay for the meter by-pass but make a "donation" instead. It would be great to see them taken down the rabbit hole of indemnity for their bad and illegal advice.
And by coincidence, the person installing these fake meters is the husband of the person who is pushing people towards them. He’s the recipient of those ‘donations’.

Associate
OP
I was excited that there might be further updates on the Freeman of the land issue from @drew

Disappointingly, it's just lots of talk about mortgages in the previous century.
There will be more, tomorrows d'day for the car thats impounded, then we have his issues with no insurance etc.

Then we have the tax evasion, fingers crossed that should catch up with him...

Associate
I’m continuing to watch this thread with interest. My mother is following a strikingly similar trajectory to that of your father. Last year when she visited me, I took her into the local town for lunch and she lost her mind when I parked the car and opened the Ringgo app to pay for the parking. Something about the government extorting money and tracking my vehicle movements. Then when it came to paying for lunch, she insisted on paying but the place didn’t accept cash. Cue a huge scene with her going off on a rant to the poor waitress about how a cashless society was going to be the end of all of our freedoms. I had to make profuse apologies and usher her out of there. She doesn’t insure her car, it has also been reported as exported. She doesn’t drive her car, she ”travels” in it. She no longer pays utility bills and I’m sure it’s only a matter of time before the courts catch up. Earlier this year she sent me a handwritten letter with a wax seal, urging me to give up my job with a large airline and speak to some of her reporter friends to expose the chemical spraying conspiracy as an insider.

The really sad part is that she has cashed in her substantial final salary pension after 35 years in the public sector, totalling almost 7 figures and handed most of it over to some conman who is acting as her ‘advocate’ when asserting her rights as a ”living woman”. I have reported this to the police, but as she has not been deemed incompetent and the money has been handed over by mutual agreement, there’s not a damn thing they can do about it. I have reached out to the police, action fraud and others but nobody can help. It’s a hopeless and very sad situation which I am powerless to influence. Mental illness is a terribly despondent thing to deal with, but those who actively target and wilfully exploit the ill really are the lowest of the low.

Caporegime
Then when it came to paying for lunch, she insisted on paying but the place didn’t accept cash. Cue a huge scene with her going off on a rant to the poor waitress about how a cashless society was going to be the end of all of our freedoms.

I've seen stuff about that on facebook... sure enough, it seems to come from some of the same people who claim they're not "anti-vax" but are just against the Covid vaccine because it's "experimental" even after a few years and many millions of vaccinations worldwide.

Man of Honour
I've seen stuff about that on facebook... sure enough, it seems to come from some of the same people who claim they're not "anti-vax" but are just against the Covid vaccine because it's "experimental" even after a few years and many millions of vaccinations worldwide.

By the time Margaret Keenan was given the vaccine in December 2020 over 50,000 people were on the trials from around July which was well beyond experimental.
I signed up but I had too many comorbidities but absolutely loads of staff from my Trust were on it.

Associate
OP
I’m continuing to watch this thread with interest. My mother is following a strikingly similar trajectory to that of your father. Last year when she visited me, I took her into the local town for lunch and she lost her mind when I parked the car and opened the Ringgo app to pay for the parking. Something about the government extorting money and tracking my vehicle movements. Then when it came to paying for lunch, she insisted on paying but the place didn’t accept cash. Cue a huge scene with her going off on a rant to the poor waitress about how a cashless society was going to be the end of all of our freedoms. I had to make profuse apologies and usher her out of there. She doesn’t insure her car, it has also been reported as exported. She doesn’t drive her car, she ”travels” in it. She no longer pays utility bills and I’m sure it’s only a matter of time before the courts catch up. Earlier this year she sent me a handwritten letter with a wax seal, urging me to give up my job with a large airline and speak to some of her reporter friends to expose the chemical spraying conspiracy as an insider.

The really sad part is that she has cashed in her substantial final salary pension after 35 years in the public sector, totalling almost 7 figures and handed most of it over to some conman who is acting as her ‘advocate’ when asserting her rights as a ”living woman”. I have reported this to the police, but as she has not been deemed incompetent and the money has been handed over by mutual agreement, there’s not a damn thing they can do about it. I have reached out to the police, action fraud and others but nobody can help. It’s a hopeless and very sad situation which I am powerless to influence. Mental illness is a terribly despondent thing to deal with, but those who actively target and wilfully exploit the ill really are the lowest of the low.
Sorry, they have her now. It’s a matter of time before she’s caught and the victim mentality only gets worse.

I completely cut this man out of my life and will never speak to him again. I’m infinitely better off without him, however, I still suffer from some PTSD from the manipulation, gaslighting and psychological abuse. It’s weird to say that as a 44yo guy when there are people who have been through hell in the forces and other horrendous circumstances.

Until you detach you don’t realise quite how bad being related to someone with NPD can be. I try to explain to people that unless you have a parent or close relative who is like this you just avoid them and don’t associate with that type of person.

Hopefully will get an update tomorrow.

Soldato
Is your mum a flat earther as well? I did chat with an antivaxxer at work and it's quite an entertaining chat, it's a scam (not sure how, he wouldn't elaborate), didn't seem fussed about going abroad as most places that I've seen you need to have been jabbed.

Back
Top Bottom