[Fun] You are PM, you have one pledge, it will be so... GO!

transfer anyone who voted for Reform to Rwanda, then have a game show called "the immigration game" which follows their struggles as they try to get back into the UK by any means possible.
obviously viewers can offer to send them items to help them like banana milkshakes and rubber dinghy kinda like the hunger games.

The winners of the game show who manage to get back into the UK gets to stay in an immigration removal centre for the rest of their lives..

Make it so you can over serve in government for 8 years, and you have to prove during that time that you always put forward your constituents views above your own if ever different. This makes it so government officials needs to spend time wisely and focus on what they have been elected for.

Ban utilities and rail from being owned by foreign companies. Some countries already do that.

Oh yea and some sort of medieval punishment for people fly tipping and littering.

Last edited:
Make all clothing designs for both genders so I can buy pink guys leggings and post pics rather than buy pink girls leggings.

I have to go for size 14 but I don't have cankles so sometimes there's a bit of flap!

Back
Top Bottom