Funny jokes? No, literally none in here.

Soldato
I know Ive put this one up before a long time ago but for the benefit of those who have not seen it:
-------------------------------------------------------------------

A man calls to his wife from the bedroom " Honey, come and see my clock"

The wife walks over to the bedroom and sees her husband lying on his back naked on the bed with a huge woody.

"Thats not a clock" she says with an irritated look.

The husband says "It will be - when you put your hands and face on it"

Caporegime
Some dirty cow has been fraudulently selling soiled panties on ebay, a police enquiry revealed that she had in fact just been wiping them on her dog's arse.

Two questions:

What type of filthy pervert buys this sort of stuff?

How do you get a Paypal refund?

Associate
A man decided to have a face lift for his birthday. He spends 4,000 grand and feels really good about the result. On his way home he stops at a newsstand, buys a paper and says to the sales clerk, "I hope you don't mind me asking, but how old do you think I am?"

"About 34," was the reply.
"I'm actually 46," says the man happily.

About a while later he went for lunch to McDonald's and asks the order taker the same question, to which the reply is, "I'm guessing that you're about 30?"
"Nope, I am actually 46." He's starting to feel really good about himself.

While standing at the bus stop he asks an old woman the same question.
She replies, "I am 85 years old and my eyesight is poor. But when I was young there was a sure way of telling a man's age. If I put my hand down your pants and play with your penis for ten minutes I will be able to tell your exact age."

As there was no one else around the man thought what the hell and let her slip her hand down his pants.
Ten minutes later the old lady says, "OK, it's done. I know you're 46"
Stunned, the man says, "That was brilliant! How did you do that?"
The old lady replies, "I was behind you at McDonald's".

xD that was so retarded I had to laugh

Soldato
The missus came home steaming drunk last night.
"You up for some role play action, babe?" she asked with a wink.
"Not really," I replied.
"Oh, come on," she said. "We can act out ANY scene, from ANY film you want."
Walking over to her with a huge smile on my face, I noticed her expression change. She had realised her mistake, however it was too late. Where I had previously seen arousal in her eyes, I now saw only blind terror...

As I shouted, "THIS... IS... SPARTA!" and kicked her down the stairs.

Win :D

Good one!

Associate
I was standing at the urinals next to a midget when I noticed him winking at me. I turned my back a bit but when I looked around he was still winking at me so I said "What's your problem, do you fancy me or something?" He said "No, you keep splashing my eyes!".

Caporegime
Five Englishmen in an Audi Quattro arrived at an Irish border checkpoint. Paddy the officer stops them and tells them: "It is illegal to put 5 people in a Quattro, Quattro means four."

"Quattro is just the name of the automobile," the fella retorts in disbelief. "Look at the papers: this car is designed to carry five persons."

"You can not pull that one on me," replies Paddy "Quattro means four. You have five people in your car and you are therefore breaking the law."

The fella replies angrily, "You idiot! Call your supervisor over. I want to speak to someone with more intelligence!"

"Sorry," responds Paddy, "Murphy is busy with 2 guys in a Fiat Uno."

Man of Honour
Dear points of view,
watching queer eye for the straight guy made me think that if i made some gay friends they'd give me fashion tips
but actually, they *****d me

Back
Top Bottom