Game of Thrones prequel House of the Dragon

Caporegime
Does anyone know what the deal is with the three dragons leaving dragonstone?

Like obviously two of them were the Princes - one heading to the Baratheons, the other heading to the Aryn's then the Starks. Who was on the third and where was he or she heading?

Was is Daemon? (Did he find out about the incident near the end because he was flying around somewhere?)

Not really sure of her intent. Like, if it was a show of force (ie she "had" them, but showed mercy), and she hopes that show of strength will mean favourable things from the crown then i guess that makes sense.

If she is just declaring war on them and didnt take the opportunity to kill them, i will be sorely dissatisfied.

Or was it the dragon that got cold feet?

Nah, pretty sure she simply didn't intend to kill them, she or rather her house, hadn't declared allegiance to either side at that point.

Caporegime
Does anyone know what the deal is with the three dragons leaving dragonstone?

Like obviously two of them were the Princes - one heading to the Baratheons, the other heading to the Aryn's then the Starks. Who was on the third and where was he or she heading?

Was is Daemon? (Did he find out about the incident near the end because he was flying around somewhere?)

Nah, pretty sure she simply didn't intend to kill them, she or rather her house, hadn't declared allegiance to either side at that point.

Thought it was mroe than 3 dragons leaving? Will have to watch again.

Soldato
Pretty disappointing that episode to be honest.

The dragon 'fight' wasn't all that - I guess because of the mismatch but just reminded me of a Quidditch scene from Harry Potter.

I think it would have been a lot better if we'd been shown Aemond telling someone before the Daemon - Rhaenyra conversation.
Thought it was pretty spot on myself, not sure what else you're hoping for that they didn't show for that scene.

Don't agree on your last point, it's a nice cliff hanger of sorts until the next season. And besides, I think it really worked well for e9 to focus on the greens and e10 on the blacks. Really highlights the divide between them.

Soldato
Decent finale that has set everything in motion so we'll be going straight into it with s2. After all those years of bonding and training with their dragons, Viserys comment about dragons can't be controlled comes to fruition as they battle each other.

Associate
Decent finale that has set everything in motion so we'll be going straight into it with s2. After all those years of bonding and training with their dragons, Viserys comment about dragons can't be controlled comes to fruition as they battle each other.
Great finale cant w8 for s2 the only negative is we need to w8 long time for it at least 2 years.

Soldato
OP
House of the Dragon: The Complete First Season will be available to own on 4K Ultra HD Limited Collectable Steelbook Edition (includes Blu-ray), 4K Ultra HD Standard Edition, Blu-ray, and DVD in December

Last edited:
Associate
Why 2 years - its normally only a year for these things isnt it ?
House of the Dragon season 2 has been confirmed by HBO and will return in the UK on Sky and NOW.

The new season has started production, but filming isn’t expected to end until summer 2023.

That means fans can probably expect to see House of the Dragon season 2 in 2024.

Man of Honour
I've not watched this beyond episode 6 - just struggling to find any enthusiasm to watch it even though it isn't as bad as Rings of Power which I've watched to the conclusion :s I'm not sure I'll ever bother to finish it unless I need something to fill in a rainy day so to speak.

Soldato
I've not watched this beyond episode 6 - just struggling to find any enthusiasm to watch it even though it isn't as bad as Rings of Power which I've watched to the conclusion :s I'm not sure I'll ever bother to finish it unless I need something to fill in a rainy day so to speak.

I think if you give it a second chance you won't be too disappointed. I stopped watching at the same time too.

Man of Honour
I think if you give it a second chance you won't be too disappointed. I stopped watching at the same time too.

I have some kind of inkling as to where the next few episodes go - I'm just not that interested in it and the time jumps I'm not a big fan of.

Soldato
What was going on with Daemon and the big dragon in the cave, is that one of the untamed dragons he mentioned earlier?

Was expecting Daemon to go after one of the sons as a false flag to kick start the war at that point.

Back
Top Bottom