Game of Thrones prequel House of the Dragon

Soldato
Slow build up episode this week, the chat between Alicent and Rhaenyra was surprisingly civil.

Do hope that we get more in the weeks to come.

That face when she realises the reason the war is happening is because Alicent got all of her Aegons mixed up was hilarious. I do hope after this it brings her more in toward her book character, as she’s not been done justice this season yet.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
That face when she realises the reason the war is happening is because Alicent got all of her Aegons mixed up was hilarious. I do hope after this it brings her more in toward her book character, as she’s not been done justice this season yet.

So who was the actual Aegon the old king was referencing. I am not familiar with the history and lore.

Last edited:
Soldato
So who was the actual Aegon the old king was referencing. I am not familiar with the history and lore.

Aegon the Conqueror, the original one, who conquered Westeros with Dragons and made all but Dorne bow to him. Married his sisters and mostly let them rule. Rode Belerion the biggest dragon of the Targs, interestingly Viserys was the last to ride him. Created the Iron Throne etc. So a fairly big player. Not that any of the Prophecy of Ice and Fire is actually canonical.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Aegon the Conqueror, the original one, who conquered Westeros with Dragons and made all but Dorne bow to him. Married his sisters and mostly let them rule. Rode Belerion the biggest dragon of the Targs, interestingly Viserys was the last to ride him. Created the Iron Throne etc. So a fairly big player. Not that any of the Prophecy of Ice and Fire is actually canonical.

Thx but why did the old king reference that story before he died? Strange thing to say if he wasn't really changing his mind about Rheanyra taking the throne?

Caporegime
You've seen the Spartacus series right? You'd faint :cry:

I have, but not really the same thing as you expect it in every episode of that :)

This was just a jarring scene to see a big fake pipe being sucked off. The majority of sex scenes in GoT and HoD are quite timid in comparison i.e. it's mostly just boobs or a flaccid nob every now and then.

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Wait are you saying you have a micro phallus? :D

SUp7HKw.png

Last edited:
Caporegime
It was just a plastic tube, if your **** looks anything like that you need to see your GP :cry:
it was so straight it was obviously fake..

Don't see the point in such scenes, they are just for shock value, you'd think the world was full of prudes

Back
Top Bottom