Games you're playing, and games...

Man of Honour
Really enjoying Uncharted 3. Not quite as much as 2, but it has some brilliant moments. Busy for the next couple of weeks and Lego Star Wars will no doubt distract me, but looking forward to starting 4 - need to decide whether to pay for the PS5 version or not.

Soldato
Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga.

I played a bit today, get more time at weekend, but its fun and relaxing and a refreshing game to play, not played a lego game since Jurassic World. Im playing in chronological order, so started with Phantom Menace.

Associate
GTA 5, Fortnite, God of War (just completed the story mode but there are hidden areas and monsters still haven't to be discovered. So I'm still not done with it yet), Lost in Random and FIFA 22. All these are on the PS5.

Can't wait to get my hands on a Windows laptop or PC. I still prefer first-person shooter games on a computer compared to a console.

Soldato
Currently trying to 100% Mario Kart 8 now that some DLC has dropped for it.

Also playing through DOOM64 on the Switch.

Another game I have going on is Control Ultimate Edition. Playing that one on Google Stadia

Soldato
Mrs is away this week, installed Guardians of the Galaxy last night, played through the first level. Decent so far will see how long it holds my attention - already miles better than Marvels Avengers which was awful. How come the characters don't look or sound even remotely like the movies in both games??
Actually purchased a game for the first time in probably close to two years at the weekend. Assassins Creed Valhalla. First AC game since I almost 100%'d the awesome Black Flag. :cool:

Soldato
Mrs is away this week, installed Guardians of the Galaxy last night, played through the first level. Decent so far will see how long it holds my attention - already miles better than Marvels Avengers which was awful. How come the characters don't look or sound even remotely like the movies in both games??
Actually purchased a game for the first time in probably close to two years at the weekend. Assassins Creed Valhalla. First AC game since I almost 100%'d the awesome Black Flag. :cool:

I completed GoTG on PC, and honestly while they might not be like the movie there lot closer to comics which I think is for the better

Soldato
Playing through disco elysium. Sort of reminds me of broken sword (what with all the dialogue options, and outcomes)

Would love a new broken sword.

Soldato
Ghost of Tsushima.

One of the best games I have ever played.

At the start I was like "I have to fight with honor"

Now It's full on "I'm the Ghost" lol

A happy ending to at lest one of the side missions would be nice tho lol

Soldato
Ghost of Tsushima.

Aha yeah I’ll go find your husband for you. Oh no! He’s dead!

It’s up there for me as well. Loved everything about it. The DLC is cool too and quite meaty.

Soldato
Ghost of Tsushima.

Very Assassin Creed this game, but that's no bad thing, I think I actually preferred it, a stunning looking setting and just all round well made game.

Soldato
Just finished GoW main storyline and liked it a lot. Lovely graphics and the combat reminds me of assassin's creed. A lot of the times I just had to wait and counter where applicable but the variety of enemies was great.

On to Horizon Zero Dawn next.

Associate
currentley rotating the following depending on my mood lol

apex -- with the demise of cod this is the best game for me and my mates to chill online as there is 3 of us and tbh i really enjoy it.
tomb raider the last one--- i will eventually finish this im about 3 sporadic years in now
gears tactics- really enjoying this for a bit of a slower paced game
grid - the obligatory racing game you always have on your system
wwe 2k22 - Been playing this a lot and it is easily the best wrestling game to come out for a very long time and around 50 hours to complete both story modes so plenty there.

Back
Top Bottom