Games you're playing, and games...

Soldato
Currently playing through The Quarry, pretty good so far, graphics are amazing, story is pretty good too it's got that typical American summer camp vibe to it. The controls are a little clunky in places, obviously you have to go in expecting to watch 80% of it is cutscenes and the rest is walking about looking for clues and making decisions

Caporegime
It's the last instalment of my God of War marathon. Ascension - not really liking this very much. The combat is really bad now. Some of the set pieces in it, in terms of the environment, are amazing though.

Man of Honour
Yeah I've been at it non-stop. Just taken a very ill Boozer to a big camp in the south - Lost Lake? Story is definitely picking up! Enjoying it more and more.

Ah yes, I’m a few missions along in that camp. Visually impressive, audio on point, gameplay really fun especially as you add more skills and weapons to your arsenal. Don’t want it to end tbh. Even doing loads of the side content. The plot/characters are well written.

Last edited:
Soldato
I mean it feels like I am playing the last of us in an open world. No bad thing I reckon! Hordes are fun! I’ve taken one out but I need access to way more bombs and stuff before I take on the big ones. Stealth is done well as is melee.

Man of Honour
I mean it feels like I am playing the last of us in an open world. No bad thing I reckon! Hordes are fun! I’ve taken one out but I need access to way more bombs and stuff before I take on the big ones. Stealth is done well as is melee.

Yup, that was my first thought. I’ve taken down the horde in the train by the Nero checkpoint, but need far more equipment, the other hordes are huge. Really enjoying the crossbow and Sawbat! I’ve basically levelled up melee and little else. Aiming to increase my inventory storage for bombs and the like next.

Caporegime
It's such a pity that Jim Ryan Bend studio management dismissed Days Gone 2. Maybe we'll get a sequel when he's cleared off some day.

Less than 48 hours for the PS+ changeover. Really looking forward to playing Returnal and Ghost of Tsushima on Thursday. :D

Last edited:
Man of Honour
It's such a pity that Jim Ryan Bend studio management dismissed Days Gone 2. Maybe we'll get a sequel when he's cleared off some day.

Less than 48 hours for the PS+ changeover. Really looking forward to playing Returnal and Ghost of Tsushima on Thursday. :D

I’ve held off buying both of those, turns out it was a good call. Looks like my XSX isn’t going to get used for a while.

Soldato
Just bought it cheap on Ebay, my PS4 was only really ever used for GTA during lockdowns and VR for a brief spell. Always wanted to give this ago, will likely get onto it sometime during winter :)

Soldato
Glad to see people enjoying days gone. Probably my game of last gen. I don’t usually complete games anymore. But I’ve been through it twice now ! :D
I’ve just checked where I am at. Just go to the point if no return where the first 3 regions are locked out. Apparently that’s around 50% of the game. Man this game is loooong but I am having a blast so I am ok with that.

Back
Top Bottom