Games you're playing, and games...

Soldato
Hollow knight and Hellblade, both on game pass.

Hellblade is certainly different, I'm finding Hollow knight good but its frustrating having to keep trekking back to boss fights every time I die, due to the save points being benches that you have to find, and they are not close to boss fights. I heard someone mention you can teleport to locations unless I misread it?

Associate
Just finished Horizon Zero Dawn.

Thought it was very good, but IMO, went on a bit too long, and I didn't do that many of the side quests.

Soldato
Picked up Detroit: Become Human, hooked already - the voice acting and dialogue and some of the scenes/missions are very emotional!

Took me a while to get into it, as it does feel quite slow and lethargic - BUT once you get involved it feels like you are in for the ride!

Soldato
Picked up Detroit: Become Human, hooked already - the voice acting and dialogue and some of the scenes/missions are very emotional!

Took me a while to get into it, as it does feel quite slow and lethargic - BUT once you get involved it feels like you are in for the ride!
Great game, absolutely loved it

Caporegime
Signed up to 12 months of PS Now. Looking forward to finally trying out Spider-man and Control! Hopefully some of the other high-rated games like Days Gone will make an appearance before this time next year.

Soldato
Finished off Detroit: Become Human, pretty happy with the path I took

Some of the flow charts are crazy in terms of how things can pan out, the graphics and the character models are insanely realistic

On a side note, does anyone remember the facial animations system in LA Noire, wasnt it a specific system they used, has that been used in this?

Back
Top Bottom