Games you're playing, and games...

Man of Honour
Psychonauts 2 has just been a load of fun so far. What a brilliant game. Fun, good humour, beautiful art style, doesn’t take itself too seriously. Feels a lot like Control at times…just actually fun.

Soldato
If you've only played the first mission, then I think doing non-lethal for future missions will bring it down.

Working my way around the 2nd level (Karcana Docks) Huge places, taking extra care being a stealthmeister. So far so good.

It would be good to know what is classed as creating high chaos, like the fine details. Like, is one kill the end of low chaos?

Great game this.

Soldato
It took a while to get into it for me but it grew into a great example of a dead genre that brings me back to my youth.

Couldn't have said it any better than this.

This also happens the first game where I'm choosing the quality / resolution mode (60fps) over the performance mode (120fps). In any game that I've had the choice thus far, the difference has been staggering, but for this not so much for some reason. The 120fps mode looks quite a bit softer to me too, so went with Quality.

Associate
I've been sucked back into Destiny 2 thanks to the recent sale on the expansions. Currently trying to wrap my head around all of the changes as last played back when the Shadowkeep expansion came out.

Man of Honour
Couldn't have said it any better than this.

This also happens the first game where I'm choosing the quality / resolution mode (60fps) over the performance mode (120fps). In any game that I've had the choice thus far, the difference has been staggering, but for this not so much for some reason. The 120fps mode looks quite a bit softer to me too, so went with Quality.

On the Series S it’s definitely worth going for quality mode.

Caporegime
Was playing RDR Online but got the Demon's Souls remake for a great price so planning to complete it before selling it for a profit/trading it in.

First proper level is horrific and really tests your patience but as soon as you level up a bit it suddenly becomes a far more enjoyable game.

Soldato
Completed Dishonored 2 over the weekend, loved the first one and this one was just as good, Played them both back to back. Really fun games, and so many different ways to complete the missions at your disposal. Killing a guard and then just throwing them into the sea never gets old :p

Associate
Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart PS5 (finished it,some pretty graphics but overall an average platformer didn't really enjoy it)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom