Games you're playing, and games...

Man of Honour
Doom Eternal PC (finally gave up near the end of the game at Khan Maykr boss,really frustrating difficulty even at easy, just was not enjoying it)
Scarlet Nexus Demo PC (very good,enjoyed it,will def buy the full version)
Yakuza Like A Dragon PC (couldn't get into the new turn based gameplay,ruined the game for me, gave up despite being huge fan of the series and completing them all)
12 Minutes PC (fun for a while but too repetitive,could have been implemented much better gave up after a while)
The Ascent PC (couldn't get into it)
Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart PS5 (finished it,some pretty graphics but overall an average platformer didn't really enjoy it)
Rage 2 PC (a good game,completed it,enjoyable enough)
Yesterday PC (interesting point & click adventure game just started playing so far so good)

You’re in the wrong forum :p

jcr

jcr

Associate
havet started playing Bioshock for the first time. was a bit slow to start but quite enjoying it now. just past the part where you help matey on the radio rescue his family from the bathysphere.

Soldato
havet started playing Bioshock for the first time. was a bit slow to start but quite enjoying it now. just past the part where you help matey on the radio rescue his family from the bathysphere.

I started playing this the other day, I couldn't get into it. Dunno what it is, maybe as its quite an old game. It gets a lot of good reviews.

How long did it take for you for it to pick up?

jcr

jcr

Associate
I started playing this the other day, I couldn't get into it. Dunno what it is, maybe as its quite an old game. It gets a lot of good reviews.

How long did it take for you for it to pick up?
probably about 3 hours. i stuck with it because of all the good reviews. glad i did.

Soldato
Started playing Psychonauts 2 on Series X. Really fun so far although my innate want to immediately double jump has lead to numerous deaths by missing jumps...

Also thanks to PS+ this month I am finally playing Hitman 2 after spending way to long scratching my head over the best (read: cheapest) way to play the trilogy. Got it set up within Hitman 3 and can now finally see the relatively straight forward way of getting access to all of the content (the somewhat opaque identical narrative add ons within the store now made more sense when accessed directly from the game itself).

Finally started playing back through ME: Andromeda, this time on Xbox (EA pass) after getting completely lost on what I was doing on my PS character (that annoying scenario where you are 80% through the game but can't remember what any of the systems do or why you have the loadouts you do...). Moment to moment gameplay is as fun as I remember (why no 60fps boost..... :() but. my god the dialogue.... eurgh.

Associate
I'm still playing hades on ps5 I've now managed 9 clears on various heat levels. I've not yet managed to clear heat 0 for the bow or spear. I got close yesterday with a cast build on the bow.

The sword, shield and twin fists are definitely my favourite weapons so far.

Soldato
Plodding through Days Gone. Enjoying the gameplay, exploring the map and still finding areas on the outskirts and edges that I didn't realise were there. Bored to tears of the story, the characters, Deacon's borderline personality disorder and his incessant mumbling.

My mate and I played Sniper Elite 4 last week on co-op, that was good fun and the season pass with extra levels is down to under a fiver now which is excellent value, so we'll be going back for more I think.

Associate
Having a Resident Evil session on PS5.

Got platinum trophy on Biohazard, Resi 2 Remake and just an Inferno difficulty run through on Resi 3 Remake, which I should get tomorrow. Couldn't be bothered doing the Mercenary stuff on Village so no Platinum Trophy there (got the rest though).

Think they totally messed up 3 Remake, two runs on Assisted difficulty and a little farming and you unlock the infinite ammo rocket launcher. Makes the rest of the difficulties a cakewalk.
On Resi 2, only had the infinite ammo handgun for all the harder difficulty runs - that was fun!

Edit: And now Platinum trophy on Resi 3 Remake. Cyberpunk on PC next - once it's downloaded, not fun on a 20mbs connection :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom