Games you're playing, and games...

Soldato
Forza Motorsport 7. A superb sim racer. Beautiful graphics, great engine sounds and range of cars and mods.

Wish it ran @ 4k60 on the SX, though it's still plenty good at 30fps.

I bought GTsport when I had the PS4 Pro and it was absolute garbage, such uninspiring engine notes and a dull game in general. And the in race camera view was lame compared to Forza. How Gran Turismo has fallen since GT3... PS needs a decent sim racer...and there's me hearing it has the best exclusives.

Soldato
I'm still playing Snowrunner, its just as addictive as Mudrunner was.

Forza Motorsport 7. A superb sim racer. Beautiful graphics, great engine sounds and range of cars and mods.

Wish it ran @ 4k60 on the SX, though it's still plenty good at 30fps.

Are you sure its not 4k60? It was on the old XB1X. The horizon series were the only 30fps Forza's.

I'm still working through the single player races, I'm almost at 24,000 Forza reward points, ready for the new Forza whenever it arrives.

Soldato
I'm still playing Snowrunner, its just as addictive as Mudrunner was.

Are you sure its not 4k60? It was on the old XB1X. The horizon series were the only 30fps Forza's.

I'm still working through the single player races, I'm almost at 24,000 Forza reward points, ready for the new Forza whenever it arrives.

You're absolutely right it does run 4k60. I bet if I switch to the old FM6 the difference would be apparant.

Thanks.

FM8 with Ray tracing will be stunning.

Associate
Just finished gears 5 and hive busters DLC, brilliant.
Still on horizon 4, great game, but seem to be running out of new races.
So forza 7 is DL now.
Didn’t get on with destiny 2, sea of thieves, call of the sea or the ori game.
Just started a plague tale innocence, impressive start 3 chapters in.
I love Game pass.

Caporegime
Got several on the go thanks to Quick Resume and the selection of 350 titles on Xbox Game Pass and EA Play.

- Battlefield Bad Company - still got some great gameplay but it’s hard going back to 720p30
- Wilmot’s Warehouse - a fun little management game. Thanks to Game Pass as I would never have touched this otherwise
- Minecraft - need to squish 1200 blocks for reward points but it’ll get deleted as it’s not my thing
- Subnautica - one of my favourites that I love on PC. It runs really well on XSS!

Associate
Might check this out as its on offer as well, I have never played games like this so unsure how much I will enjoy it, when I say that I mean the the theme, mystical characters and monsters. Does sound like its decent though so perhaps should try it.

You still enjoying it?
:D

I finished Fenyx yesterday. I started out wandering about doing random stuff, levelling up my character. Then went back to the story. Took me around 35 hours. If I wanted to keep playing before finishing off the story I could have spent another 20 hours easily. Lots of little puzzles and challenges.

Looks incredible on a Series X paired with an OLED. For me, a brilliant game. Not a Zelda fan too.

Associate
Is it worth playing Destiny 1 before I begin Destiny 2 on Game Pass? I'm sure I heard somewhere that they redid some, if not all, the singleplayer in Destiny 2?

This is a tricky question as much of destiny is about the multiplayer experience. If you can get a bunch of friends to raid with then 100 percent go for it. If you play more solo then probably go straight to destiny 2.

Man of Honour
My active games currently being:

WD Legion
Cyberpunk 2077
Halo 4

Meanwhile working my way through the mandalorian again when too tired to game. The X delivers some brilliant sound to the linked headphones.

Caporegime
This is a tricky question as much of destiny is about the multiplayer experience. If you can get a bunch of friends to raid with then 100 percent go for it. If you play more solo then probably go straight to destiny 2.

Thanks for your reply. I need to buy PS+ as well as it's on PS4 so I shan't bother. I'll just try Destiny 2 on Xbox now.

Caporegime
Trying Batman Arkham Knight for the third time. I seem to get to the same point each time - getting the winch for the batmobile and then want to stop and play something else as it doesn't grip me.

Man of Honour
Trying Batman Arkham Knight for the third time. I seem to get to the same point each time - getting the winch for the batmobile and then want to stop and play something else as it doesn't grip me.

It’s by far the worst in the series. They shouldn’t have focused so much on the vehicle aspect.

Soldato
Well, finally finished wd legion yesterday.

Was going to fire up a more recent game that i hadn't played yet, but was curious to how alien isolation looked - i haven't stopped it since

Forgot how much i enjoyed this. Valhalla and everything else going to have to wait

Beaides jaggies showing up a bit, it looks and plays far far better than I expected

Soldato
Was just mopping up a bounty on days gone. Big firefight etc loads of enemies to kill...get snuck up on by a wolf and killed. Yep that’s me out. Not firing it up again.

Back
Top Bottom