GCSE Results thread

Associate
Dont worrie about it, exam results are not the be all and end all of life

Drink up, have fun. Actually don't your not old enough!

I hate people who are like 100% disapointed if they dont get like all A's. Theres far more qualities in a person other than exam results :)

Associate
syke how do you know all these people from our school? how about ben barron, hes on these forums as well.

and yeh he got close to 100%

Soldato
kicks66 said:
syke how do you know all these people from our school? how about ben barron, hes on these forums as well.

and yeh he got close to 100%

yes i know of/met ben barron.

frank went to my old school.

i know people like:

james p, conrad, chris ford, ben saxon.. but mostly friends with james and conrad.

Associate
Cobra said:
My advice - stay up stupid late tonight watching films or something, then it will take you mind of it today and you'll be too knackered tommorow to care! Also means you won't have a problem sleeping through the night. :)
I seem to have been doing that all holiday anyway, might have to fire up CSS later and kill some time on that.

Up until now I've managed to pretty much completely avoid any thoughts or worries regarding results. But of course with today being today (i.e. day before) I've had people asking me all day 'are you nervous?' and that sort of thing :rolleyes: :p

I was lucky (in a way) in that I got the results for one of my exams last week (A level results day) - Additional Maths, which I got an A in :D

Problem is I have no idea how well I've done, and every second I spend writing this post the more I'm thinking about it and the more I'm worrying.

Good luck to all with tomorrow!

Confuzzled null :)

Soldato
i remember me being scared last year about it.didnt get the grades wanted but at least i pass them with mostly B's!!!

i still havent received my AS results yet!! :mad: (been away in USA and hasnt been sent to me yet!!)

Associate
Meatball said:
Hey everyone, GCSE results are out tomorrow so I thought I'd start the thread today! How is everyone feeling? I'm really nervous, especially about my English and Science :(

Science was one of my worst subjects :confused:

Back
Top Bottom