Gear Thread - Pics

Permabanned
My gear. Jackson DXMG with twin emg hummers,Line6 Spyder2 amp.Crafter FX 630eq/p electro acoustic.

guitars3.JPG

Last edited:
Soldato
took me long enough to get my camera working so ill finlly post me pics

Epi LP Goth Studio + Maverick F3

both.jpg

Maverick full view

mf3.jpg

My new Ibanez RG2550EX GK

rg2550exgk.jpg

Marshall JTM 30 Full Valve amp [GREAT clean, nice light overdrive, useless heay metal tone:mad: ]

jtm30.jpg

Note: the maverick is actually transparent black but in the light appears dark purple and i dont think being covered in fingerprints helps..... trust me it does look REALLY nice

Soldato
Hey all, finally got around to taking a pic of all of my gear :)

Gear.jpg

Starting with guitars. The top one is a Patrick Eggle Vienna Pro as described further up this page, Second one is a Maverick Species 2 i think, i bought this to take to college and back every day since there was no was i was going to take the Eggle on the bus :eek:

Amp is a Marshall TSL601, 60Watts, 1x12" Celestian speaker. Foot controller switches between Clean, Overdrive and Lead channels and also turns Reverb on and off (Seperate reverb for Clean and OD/Lead channels) and an Fx loop on/off switch.

Pedal wise that there is a Morley Pro Series 2 Wah pedal, and a Boss DS-1 distortion.

Now the rack! Just in the rack is my Roland GP-100. This thing is the dogs danglies! 400 user presets with basically every Boss pedal ever made. It's a Processor/Preamp so there's also a whole host of preamp models should you wish to go straight into the clean channel on your amp or use a PA system and just use the Gp-100 as a tone modeller.

The floorboard is a Roland FC-200 midi controller which controls all my patches on the Gp-100. I stuck a label next to each controller as when you're in 'Control' mode you can switch each effect or or change paramaters in real time with the expression pedal, each effect is on a different channel.

That's about it at the moment. Not bad for a 16 year old whippernsnapper lol I'm currently saving up to put towards an Ibanez Prestige RG3129tw at christmas, they don't make them anymore after '03 so i'm going to have to go second hand.

Associate
Custom guitars

My left handed strat, and mini guitar belonging to my six year old son. Both wonderful instruments, custom made by my brother in law.

geetars.jpg

Both fighting over a Peavey Backstage 50 at the moment, until I get my Line6 GuitarPort.

Cheers
v.f

Last edited:
Soldato
Here's some of my stuff, the rest of it is in the attic, such as my 4 track recorder, my banjo, my keyboard, ukulali, mandolin, 2 more violins and another guitar.

First up is my Boosey & Hawkes violin.
B&H%20400.jpg

Next is my Yamaha silent violin. My sister has this at the minute so pic is taken off the web.
SV_120KBL.jpg

My Yamaha CSF-35 guitar. I promised my self that I would learn to play but haven't had time.

Yamaha%20CSF-35.jpg

My Yamaha YFL-311UK flute. *(want a gold one badly!)*

Yamaha%20yfl-311uk.jpg

Soldato
Exactly that Guitar - Les Paul Standard in Sun Burst.

flespaul.jpg

I also own this but in TEAL GREEN:

0111100_xl.jpg

My Amp is a DSL 401

dsl401unit.jpg

Associate
Right heres what I got

Cort X6 (norm tuning)

cortx6.jpg

Washburn WG-500 (drop-d tuning)

washburnwg500.jpg

Zoom Player 3000 Effects Pedal

zoomplayer3000.jpg

Kustom KGA16R AMP

kustomkga16r.jpg

Also got a wireless system. The transmitter is botched onto the back of my guitar with sellotape :)

Associate
Gibson SG:
Gibson-SG-STD1.jpg

Marshall JCM 2000, TSL100 Head:
tsl100large-5ccaba739888a1172419dfcb4376263f.jpg

Korg AX300 Pedal Board for my compression and chorus on the clean sound and for a tuner:
Ax.gif

plus I have a customised Sunn Mustang guitar with a single Seymour Duncan Hotrails pickup placed flat at the bridge along with custom scratchplate. It's nice and loud. No pics of that I'm afraid.

Associate
Guitars & Amps:

(From left to right) Yamaha Pacifica 012, Stagg CA-10, Marhsall VS15R, Fender Stratocaster 50th Anniversary edition

image0036mt.th.jpg

Amplifiers:

(From left to right) Stagg CA-10, Marshall VS15R

image0028uh.th.jpg

Soldato
ive made a few changes in my setup so here they are
IMG_0152.jpg

Ibanez RG2550EX, Middle single coil removed and EMG 81/85 installed with double battery box at rear for 18v running through, regular scratchplate replaced for H-H Chrome [i couldnt be botherd to clean it first]
my ownly remaining guitar [ive had to sell the others as im getting a custom guitar built by shamray]

and the amp
IMG_0165.jpg

Ashdown Fallen Angel 40

Soldato
Here's my kit . . . currently a Peral Export '88 in Metallic Charcoal. Cymbals are a mixed bunch, but I'll be upgrading the 502's/Zildjian Scimitar to make my set up all 2oo2's.

setup15lc.jpg

setup26ht.jpg

kitfront1dn.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom