• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintenance and upgrades.

Gear Thread - Pics

Associate
Latest addition to the fleet - (Lefty) Gold-Leaf Clapton Strat.

Full set of pics here

IMG_2904.jpg

Associate
finally got around to getting my stuff up. First up, my Godin Freeway classic (I love this guitar to bits) and my rolland cube 30.

121-2107_IMG.jpg

Close up on the guitar (mind the fingerprints, and the)

121-2108_IMG.jpg

and finally the crappy classical accustic, which I hate to death, but new strings so its some what standable at the moment.

121-2109_IMG.jpg

Edit: yikes, one sec gota resize :S
Edit 2: there thats a bit better
Edit 3: **** it maybe not
Edit 4: there that should do it

Last edited:
Soldato
i think i should update this with my latest rig:

IMG_0448.jpg

had the guitar for a while now its an Ibanez RG2550 with a custom chrome scratchplate and a set of ZW EMGs installed strung with 12's and in D standard

Head is an ENGL Powerball and it roars imensly [chose over a 5150,XXX and TSL100 and it was an easy decision]

Cab is a 5150 cab as it was exdemo and cost £400 less then the ENGL cab and sounds just as good

Note: there will be an update soon as im due to recieve my custom built guitar in the next few weeks.... i cant wait

Soldato
Is that all maple? i would do you a mahogany through kneck with a quilted maple cap, same finish but cheaper :) there;s only £15 worth of abalone in that too and the cutting isnt that tricky so it shouldnt of cost you more than £100 to add that design to a guitar imo.

Anyways ill email you examples of my work(dont have a site yet) tomorrow morning mate, and a quick note to the mods. i didnt tout for business he asked me :)

Soldato
hmm I never noticed this section of the forum :)

here's my first guitar:
Epiphone G-400 custom

not very good pictures :( but the gold pickups are nice and shiney and the sound is amazing.

Associate
I'm at work so i can only lik you to pics on the web....

Me and my brother share guitars in total we have 6 and a bass.
My guitars consist of A Fender replica In classic B/W(which actually plays better than the squire ones), An M series Vox White shadow (don't have a date but made some time between 1985 and 1987) Vintage PRS replica with a custom re-stoned fretboard, And a Les Paul custom in flame burst and 4 ply bindings (scratch plate removed) Loaded with SD Sh-14s (custom 5s).. just like this one.
28128O.jpg

Amp wise i have A 30W Carlsbro W/Reverb, 10W Kustom, Fender Rumble Bass 15W and my main rig - Marshall JCM2000 with JCM900 1936 cabinet. kinda like this one.
jcm2000.jpg

As for effects, i don't use many as the amp has it's own reverb. But i occasionally use a Zoom 606 or for more old skool, a Zoom 505 MKI.
If i need some quality boost i use a Marshall GV-2 Guv'nor Plus.
**edit: Oh yeah and Strings are 11 Guage, normallt Ernie ball power slinky, and plectrums are thin orange dimpled (.23 i think) or Green .88 Tortex

Last edited:
Permabanned
This is my Vintage SG VS6CG (Gold) and a Marshall MG30DFX - The lighting isnt very good the guitar is red but looks black on camera from a distance
P1010426.jpg

P1010427.jpg

P10104282.jpg

Heres my vintage VS6CG and my Encore KC3
P1010430.jpg

Soldato

Soldato
Only Pic i have of my kit atm! me playing :)

hope you like it..

Gear: Shells: Magneta Purple Gretsch Renown Maple Series (Drums: 8", 10" 12" 14" 22" - Evan Heads, Clear)

Gretsch Hardware: Floating Toms.

Hardware: Pearl Roadster Stool, Tama Iron Cobra Double Pedal ( Twin Chained ), Janus ( 2 Legged Hihat Stand ), Tama, Rockster Stands. Cymbals: - Sabian HHX 16" Evolution, Sabian B8 Ride Cymbal, Sabian Crash Cymbal Pro, Sabian Hi-Hats Pro's, Double Pedal Hi-Hat Clutch (Zildjian),

Sticks: PETER CRISS Concert ( Ahead Signatures ),

Protection: Protection Racket Drum Mat, Hardcase Combo Cases, Hardcase Hardware Cases, Hardcase Snare Case.

Accessories: Moongel Pads,

Back
Top Bottom