Gear Thread - Pics

Soldato
10906436_10155053228225457_118303186375300982_n.jpg

Just bought myself the Marshall JTM-1 Custom Offset II. Limited to only 50 and I got 2/50 !

Boy does she sing!

Here it is with it's daddy (1987x):

10885572_10155053440335457_5926090084004280488_n.jpg

Blackvault

Associate
Some good Marshall action there!

I too have recently got a new one.. the JVM 410H - it's replacing my JCM 800 which, as great as it sounds, isn't versatile enough these days. The 410H has 4 separate channels (Clean/Crunch/OD1/OD2) all with 3 selectable gain stages, madness - I only keep it at 12'o'clock on the OD1 channel and it's pretty heavy.

Sample (OD1 Channel with some delay)

I've also ditched my Pod X3 (which I only used for modulation in the effects loop) in a quest for a purer tone. Was falling into the trap of too many pedals/effect combinations and it became a joke to set up for practise and gigs.

It now goes Wah>Micro Vibe>Vox Ice 9 Overdrive (for if I need to push anything that little bit further)>Amp

Then the TC Electronic (also new) in the parallel effects loop. Great little unit - has a couple of really useful dip switches in the battery compartment that disable the dry signal entirely and only produces the delay on the output.

He's some pics with everything else. They ended up being massive so have spolier tagged them.
DSC_3782.JPG

DSC_3783.JPG

DSC_3784.JPG

Soldato
I hope you can play like slash with all these expensive guitars Ray! There must be atleast 6-8 grands worth.

j76vc7.jpg

1180rqh.jpg

Fender JA-90 Jim Adkins tele
Fender roadworn player strat
Fender Tom Delonge start
Gibson ES 335 Tom Delonge
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Taylor 114CE

VOX AC30HW2X
Fulltone full drive 2 mosfet pedal
Boss DD-7 digi delay
Boss Tu-3 tuner
MXR Phase 90

Can't stand the Roadworn strat if I'm honest. Was looking to trade it in along with the Taylor for a Taylor 514ce but leaving it for the time being.

At one point I had 14 guitars, several gibsons (sg's/es333) schecters/Martin/list goes on.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Slash? I wish lol Not that I like Metalica mind. I'd rather be like Sprinstein, actually I'd be happy like Taylor Swift !

Anyway, my board.

Salvage Customs board - 24 x 16" in solid Walnut with tweed. (it's a work of art :D)

Skreddy P-19
EQD Cloven Hoof
Barber Tone Press
JHS Double Barrel
PC Timmy
Bogner Burnely
Disaster Area DPC-5 Midi switch looper
Ernie Ball MVP
Strymon Timeline
Strymon BigSky
JHS Colour Box
Fairfield Circuitry Meet Maude