Gear Thread - Pics

Man of Honour
It's a pedaltrain novo 24 - came with a gig bag and Velcro. You need to buy some brackets to drill to the back to add the psu, so with that it was £115 ish. You can get bigger ones and smaller ones.

It feels quite expensive for what it is, but it does the job great and I don't think an office monkey like myself could make one easily!

As for buying stuff - I'd endorse GAK for getting stuff now. Pronto free delivery with excellent tracking.

Man of Honour
Dat EP booster - it really is wonderful at beefing up cleans and can even push singlecoils to a fair humbucker sounds. Great pedal!

Man of Honour
Just had my guitar set-up by a tech - it's like absolute butter! Sadly not buttery enough to play the Tornado of Souls solo, but it's nice to dream :D

Soldato
I know I posted a few images of my kit a couple of pages back - but that was with a potato camera. We were on set for a video shoot yesterday, and as the light was half decent I dusted the DSLR off to take few snaps. Enjoy!

Dqupxtzh.jpg

bmwx3pvh.jpg

pjZOOhUh.jpg

UPNshu2h.jpg

WcCzPVQh.jpg

Soldato
Beautiful kit - makes me want a good old fashioned drum kit again! (I have an electric) A rather large mouse appears to have taken a bite out of your china, though :p

Looks like pretty big hi-hats on the stand - is it a pair of 16" crashes?

Soldato
Cheers for the kind words :) The china is so nice I had to take a nibble ;) I had a guy repair it as I managed to put a tiny crack in it, so at least I can still use it which I'm grateful for.

I guess the hats do look big, but they're only 14" AAX Stage Hats. My smallest crash in my set up is an 18" :o I like big pies!

Associate
Just finished my latest guitar so I figured I'd quickly post what I have so far here. I'll do a proper update later with all the guitars and I'm also currently trying to sort my amp and pedal situation (which is pathetic atm) ;)

To kick things off I have my strat. Generally play this in E standard. First guitar I built (out of a kit) about a year and 2 months ago. Currently sporting all the stock hardware but I've been purchasing some upgrades like an all maple neck, alnico pickups and Kluson tuners last week so I'll be spending the next few weeks overhaulin' it.

Euct7W4.gif

Next up the guitar I finished last weekend, my Les Paul build. Got this tuned to Drop D with some PAF Alnico humbuckers with coil split options and a metallic violet paint job, pretty good stuff.

G3h0Oja.png

loogg4C.png

JXqYyRX.png

Lastly for this post is the Drop C super strat. This was an Ária (the guitar brand) Mac50 Black (special edition) that I got from a mate and made.... blacker. Sports some Duncan Designed pickups (HB103 and SC101s) and a Floyd.

Ql7rSb4.jpg

39ff8D8.png

zevsKkY.png

FrMalrl.png

This guitar wasn't for me to keep but I put it together last winter for a good mate of mine. Sporting world's first (and so far only) Parvum pickguard ;)

vv0vJTL.png

OJznmjn.png

Associate
Thanks guys! I'll do a full gear update once I'm content with my gear... which might take a couple of years :p

Got a link where I can see your guitars, Tk7?

Tk7

Tk7

Associate
Feronix, yeah sorry here's a pic of the stuff I have made so far.

o8CPbnc.jpg

The two on the left were thomann kits with a lot of upgraded bits. The LP was a kit off ebay as I wanted a set neck, again with lots of upgraded bits.

The tele on the right was made with parts I bought seperately, and it came to about 400. That's my main guitar, it's a solid workhorse.

I'm quite into building pedals and guitars and these 4 have been good fun and good experience.

Man of Honour
Lazy J20, essentially a tweaked fender tweed deluxe with tremolo and Spring reverb.

GotVbkM.jpg
Needs to be bigger ;) :p

Lush!
Feronix, yeah sorry here's a pic of the stuff I have made so far.

o8CPbnc.jpg

The two on the left were thomann kits with a lot of upgraded bits. The LP was a kit off ebay as I wanted a set neck, again with lots of upgraded bits.

The tele on the right was made with parts I bought seperately, and it came to about 400. That's my main guitar, it's a solid workhorse.

I'm quite into building pedals and guitars and these 4 have been good fun and good experience.

:cool:

Associate
28281773851_c1d4c318c5_b.jpg

New toy for myself, not played for a few years but I've been wanting to get back into it for the last few months.

Found it hard to turn down a Gibson for a marginal amount more than the Epiphones I was looking at getting!

Back
Top Bottom