Gears Of War 4 (coming to Win 10 in Oct)

Soldato
OP
Live on PC now in UK playing the prologue :D they also give you a free redeem code for some ingame goodies in the Xbox Live dashboard for being an early supporter ;)

Soldato
Ordered but going to leave it overnight to download. 73.3gb so a pretty huge game.

Also pre-order was £49.99 on the store and after midnight gone down to something like £41 now which I have ordered.

Should be done and ready to play by the morning. RIP those with slow internet speeds :p

Soldato
Ordered but going to leave it overnight to download. 73.3gb so a pretty huge game.

Also pre-order was £49.99 on the store and after midnight gone down to something like £41 now which I have ordered.

Should be done and ready to play by the morning. RIP those with slow internet speeds :p

Early adopters shafted again then :)

Associate
Just bought the game from the ms store and noticed that the price has changed to £41.74.

I wonder why they changed it but left forza at the same price.

Soldato
OP
Don't understand how some are already playing it, the twitter feed is getting spammed with people in the uk saying its not working yet 0_o
Weird must be a glitch but its not working in US or Canada either is your Windows Internet clock correct & do you have ALL Win 10 updates as it depends on those as well.

Sho

Sho

Soldato
Hi, can someone me i got the game installed it say error failed to sign into xbox live profile? am i missing some kind of plugging

Soldato
Hi, can someone me i got the game installed it say error failed to sign into xbox live profile? am i missing some kind of plugging

Nope, keep on trying. If it still doesn't work, drop MS support a call.

Plays well on my r290s with recommended settings at 1440p res. Haven't messed with other settings yet but looks better than the console version.

Also just checked on my phone..... the price has dropped!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom