• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Geforce Titan rumours.

Nice one Boom :) 28th ETA everywhere, so 1st should be the date :)

Yeah I thought about it long and hard lol, expensive but very nice card. Thinking even if AMD do drop a faster card in the future could probably get fair chunk of money back on the Titan and then just grab whatever is better at the time (:

You think we won't get our cards until the 1st? I was hoping sooner than that lol.

Some parts I get seeded by Manufacturers yes. OCUK only give me stuff to test on site not on sub zero its the manufacturers I rely on for this.

Titans as yet no, I will be buying three at least. When a product is in such short supply I simply cant get it. So I must buy em. Later when the media have finished with the odd sample then I may be seeded them yes but again its not free.

I have to spend hours preparing and clocking them to showcase the product for the specific manufacturer on Hardware bot and on global and local forums. The cost of this is two £2000 cascades, a £1500 Single stage, a chiller, £200 a month electricity and now £100 a month in LN2 for starters not including time spent.

Users who think anything is free to me they are wrong. Manufacturers who seed product do so because they know you will showcase the hardware and put out the results for them. They also want there product to be associated with these results.

Just seen kingpins scores!!! He has overtaken several of my world records. So annoying as I don't even have one yet!!! But I am getting that Vantage single card back!!! End of!!!

and he does not even have big arms making it ten times worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I thought about it long and hard lol, expensive but very nice card. Thinking even if AMD do drop a faster card in the future could probably get fair chunk of money back on the Titan and then just grab whatever is better at the time (:

You think we won't get our cards until the 1st? I was hoping sooner than that lol.

For some reason, I thought they were being released on the 25th but sdaly I was wrong. :( A few days for the beast wont hurt :)

Some parts I get seeded by Manufacturers yes. OCUK only give me stuff to test on site not on sub zero its the manufacturers I rely on for this.

Titans as yet no, I will be buying three at least. When a product is in such short supply I simply cant get it. So I must buy em. Later when the media have finished with the odd sample then I may be seeded them yes but again its not free.

I have to spend hours preparing and clocking them to showcase the product for the specific manufacturer on Hardware bot and on global and local forums. The cost of this is two £2000 cascades, a £1500 Single stage, a chiller, £200 a month electricity and now £100 a month in LN2 for starters not including time spent.

Users who think anything is free to me they are wrong. Manufacturers who seed product do so because they know you will showcase the hardware and put out the results for them. They also want there product to be associated with these results.

Make some phone calls and secure a Titan, them greedy bugger reviewers have 3 of them each. :D

I can have several mate but i have to wait. Reviewers gain most marketing for the cards. As you can see on HWbot Kingpin has already taken my Vantage world record and others with the cards will be pushing me down the rankings!!!

In this instance I have no option but to buy the cards.

I can have several mate but i have to wait. Reviewers gain most marketing for the cards. As you can see on HWbot Kingpin has already taken my Vantage world record and others with the cards will be pushing me down the rankings!!!

In this instance I have no option but to buy the cards.

Say to gibbo, Im taking his from stock and I'm going to rape it, used to work for me and rich :D

would it not be good for ocuk's name to be associated with world records?

Last edited:
and he does not even have big arms making it ten times worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahah, go suplex him into the sun and take his cards!!

I approve of this transaction. With pgi i know those sacred msi 7970 cards will find a good home. I'd hate to see them go to an ACE or ALXANDY where they would be treated with contempt and possible abused! :p

Oh trust me, it will be getting abused. I won't rest until I have a broken 7970 that is 100% my fault :D

Back
Top Bottom