• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Geforce Titan rumours.

Soldato
We need to wait until tomorrow and then see if any further optimizations are required, it does look a long way away from the performance originally touted though.

Chin up Greg, worst case scenario is you spend £600 on a pair of 7970's and not £1800 on a pair of titans :)

Caporegime
Meh.... That Arab slide might be fake, it might actually be double that.

This. I just can't believe the price would be that high for only 10fps faster than a 680gtx. Wait for official reviews. :)

Chin up Greg, worst case scenario is you spend £600 on a pair of 7970's and not £1800 on a pair of titans :)

No shame in it Greg. Getting a pair of these (Using up my daily allowance) sure would net you some serious 3 screen performance. http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=GX-155-MS&groupid=701&catid=56&subcat=938

Last edited:
Soldato
Possible reason for delay...

New Nvidia driver out today with a Crysis 3 SLI profile, all reviewers retesting?

All we know right now is that it has been delayed. And I'd guess it ain't because it's President's day.

So the only hope we have atm is that the reason it's delayed is due to stinky drivers and the performance will be better.

Caporegime
Possible reason for delay...

New Nvidia driver out today with a Crysis 3 SLI profile, all reviewers retesting?

All we know right now is that it has been delayed. And I'd guess it ain't because it's President's day.

So the only hope we have atm is that the reason it's delayed is due to stinky drivers and the performance will be better.

Good theory. Believable. There's hope yet.

Associate
We've had graphs and all sorts posted about Titan performance in this topic which many people described as "legit" but then turned out to be dog ****.

The OBR graphs which showed a 50-60% performance increase were considered legit by many people and websites. To my knowledge these graphs have yet to be proven either way, but just because the graph I posted is newer and from today, does not make it any more legitimate.

Associate

I find it odd how Titan drivers are not actually included in the recent beta drivers. Usually we see cards appear in the driver software before they are released, by a good month at least.

Perhaps they are keeping the lid on them this time to keep it extra secret, or perhaps they are extremely premature? Time will tell I guess.

Caporegime
Matt you not tried your memory at 2133mhz 9-10-10-24-1T?

This is as far as ive been able to push it whilst keeping the memory voltage at or below 1.575v and PLL at 1.9v with VCCIO at 1.1v. My board is a P8P67 so that might be holding me back some, not sure.

There might be more in it, but i have yet to figure out how to unlock it.

You never know, AMD may have another 12.11 size trick up their sleeves :p

That would be great. I have high hopes that 13.3 memory management drivers will do this. Realistically id say the chances of that are slim to zero though. :p

Last edited:
Caporegime
This is as far as ive been able to push it whilst keeping the memory voltage at or below 1.575v and PLL at 1.9v with VCCIO at 1.1v. My board is a P8P67 so that might be holding me back some, not sure.

There might be more in it, but i have yet to figure out how to unlock it.

That would be great. I have high hopes that 13.3 memory management drivers will do this. Realistically id say the chances of that are slim to zero though. :p

It is unrealistic, but another 10% would be real nice.

Also, has anyone sat down and objectively did the maths from the rumoured Titan figures? i'm looking at that slide again and thinking, that does look about right :(

Back
Top Bottom