• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Geforce Titan rumours.

Soldato
Soldato
I see, so sli'ing it in the future may be abit difficult as they would be hard to come by.

Only the rich may apply so one two or four won't matter.

For those willing to pay a grand for these are rich enough to buy as many as they want.

THAT is what these cards are for.

And that's putting it nicely.

Soldato
So what's going on then? Been busy, how much, how fast, who bought?
Had a quick look a few hours ago and found release info on a website but that seems to have been removed now?(put up too early?). Seemed quite impressive and didn't read anything about limited production, seemed to be called a replacement for the 690 and price around £800

Need a replacement for my 670! Not a hard core gamer so tempted by the 690 (one monitor 1440p) as that would last me a good 2 or 3 years I reckon, or this new one which would probably future proof me longer

Soldato
Cards clocked real low at 876 boost probably so Nvidia can keep it in the power spec. I'm guessing this thing will clock like crazy and then you will see your 25% and more performance increase over a 680.

New Features such as GPU Boost 2.0 lets users manually overvolt and overclock their GPU without any restrictions

Soldato
Like greg said wait until tomorrow and we'll have the real graph then. It wouldn't surprise me if they don't change much though.

Well I believe what I have seen so far.

As I have shown there is a concrete link to Falcon Northwest who I would surmise provided this "World's fastest PC" to begin with. No point using Alienware not any more Dell have pretty much ruined them.

Associate
Like greg said wait until tomorrow and we'll have the real graph then. It wouldn't surprise me if they don't change much though.

Yeah waiting on credible reviews/benchmarks and from -multiple- sources after NDA has passed, everything prior is still considered a "rumour".

If 10 FPS is all we see though then I'll be shopping for something else :p

Soldato
People have gotten very good at faking stuff for hits, take a look at reddit and all the outrage over viral marketing and fake AMAs, fake sob stories, scams etc etc

Someone who runs a website knows Falcon NW are a green team partner, has seen plenty of NV slides before so is familiar with the style and knows photoshop - as easy as faking an IM conversation screenshot.

I don't believe anything I see on the net unless it's from the horse's mouth.

Soldato
Cards clocked real low at 876 boost probably so Nvidia can keep it in the power spec. I'm guessing this thing will clock like crazy and then you will see your 25% and more performance increase over a 680.

For 68% more money I would expect,nay, demand 68% more performance than a 680.

I don't see that happening, not now, not with any overclock.

Soldato
People have gotten very good at faking stuff for hits, take a look at reddit and all the outrage over viral marketing and fake AMAs, fake sob stories, scams etc etc

Someone who runs a website knows Falcon NW are a green team partner, has seen plenty of NV slides before so is familiar with the style and knows photoshop - as easy as faking an IM conversation screenshot.

I don't believe anything I see on the net unless it's from the horse's mouth.

So why are they delayed then? and please don't tell me President's day. 90% of the country has the day off and are sitting at home waiting to order.

Soldato
Do you think they just want to capitalise on the PC Enthusiast market and the fact Crysis 3 is out soon?

The whole, "I need what ever it takes to play Crysis 3 on max" will make them a lot of cash if a single Titan can max out crysis 3 at say 1080p - 1200p.

bru

bru

Soldato
No no not 10% 10 FPS. Which is about 25-30%. Which is good, but not what people were expecting.

So that graph with these magic numbers on them can you tell us all whether they are maximum, minimum, average or just baloney frames per second please.

Back
Top Bottom