Poll: General election voting intentions poll

Voting intentions in the General Election - only use the poll if you intend to vote

• Alliance Party of Northern Ireland

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Conservative

Votes: 287 42.0%
  • Democratic Unionist Party

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green Party

Votes: 67 9.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 108 15.8%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 25 3.7%
  • Other party (not named)

Votes: 15 2.2%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Respect Party

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scottish National Party

Votes: 36 5.3%
  • Social Democratic and Labour Party

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • UKIP

Votes: 137 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Feel a little dirty.....

bhaiis.jpg

Soldato
**** apparantly I side with UKIP lol. Admittedly only 2% between UKIP/Cons/Lib dems though.

Do I need to shave my head now? :D

Last edited:
Soldato
I hope the revelations about Enoch Powell being a paedophile and Satanist have an impact on the voting intentions of Kippers, I'm also looking at you tories.:cool:

Associate
Liberal Democrats 82%
Labour 79%
Conservatives 73%
Green 65%
UKIP 53%

However, as a social liberal I wont be voting Lib Dem this year (or indeed again) until the Orange Bookers are removed from the Lib Dem leadership, so it will be Labour.

EDIT: I should probably clarify. I don't have anything against economic liberals per se, it's just that the manifesto for the 2010 election was decidedly to the social liberal left and the manifesto was 1 of the reasons that I voted lib dem.

The manifesto was thrown out the window upon forming the coalition. I know some people will state that in joining the coalition the lib dems got 'some' legislation through, but all the things that they did achieve have nothing to do with what the majority of the party stands for.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
The problem with the lib dems is that they are seemingly somewhat impotent, else they would be quite interesting.

I think what would be good is another coalition. Whilst the current one may not have been perfect, I reckon there is possibility for some interesting prospects. Who though I don't know.

Soldato
I hope the revelations about Enoch Powell being a paedophile and Satanist have an impact on the voting intentions of Kippers, I'm also looking at you tories.:cool:

Not that I like the guy but from what I read earlier it was an allegation there hasn't been proof has there?

Soldato
Not that I like the guy but from what I read earlier it was an allegation there hasn't been proof has there?

As he's dead there won't be a trial so at least those who do like the guy or fellow travellers will be able to hide behind the never proven aspect but most of the exposed paedo cultists have been dead, thus never proven, so far...

Savile and Powell and Thorpe went to excitingly flamboyant parties at Cameron's wife's dad's country estate so it'll get to the living after the election too many good coppers or yank intelligence operatives know the truth and have seen the list.

Soldato
I hope the revelations about Enoch Powell being a paedophile and Satanist have an impact on the voting intentions of Kippers

Why would it? That's like expecting the viewing figures for Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway to drop after the Jimmy Savile revelations.

You don't stop watching light-entertainment because someone on another channel who also made that type of show decades ago turned out to be a paedophile. So why would someone who votes for UKIP be turned off voting for them because someone else from another party who was anti-immigration for a different party decades ago (might, and there doesn't seem to be any actual evidence yet) have been a kiddie fiddler?

Soldato
Labour must really have shifted to the left. Last election I had the Green party at the top, but now it's.

At the top.

Labour - 92%
Green - 86%
Lib Dem - 82%

Then at the bottom.

UKIP - 25%
Conservatives - 17%
BNP - 16%

The strange thing is I always score so low for the Conservatives, it makes no sense because they are not that different to Labour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom