Poll: General election voting round 4

Voting intentions in the General Election?

• Alliance Party of Northern Ireland

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Conservative

Votes: 276 39.5%
  • Democratic Unionist Party

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Green Party

Votes: 41 5.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 125 17.9%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 50 7.2%
  • Not voting/will spoil ballot

Votes: 33 4.7%
  • Other party (not named)

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Respect Party

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Scottish National Party

Votes: 31 4.4%
  • Social Democratic and Labour Party

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • UKIP

Votes: 128 18.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
So, these are policies you disagree with. (and with your own spin on them) Care to explain why you think they are outrageous?

They are outrageous because they are absolutely insane, incredibly damaging to the British economy, public health, environment and the future.

Associate
She acts like the EU is some kind of utopian society and we can pull all these immigrants up to our level....
Whilst we have millions of people attending food banks as it is probably a large percent of those are foreigners anyway so I'm sure we did our part to end up like this.

I wonder what food bank usage in the UK is compared to the rest of europe

Maybe she genuinely believes immigration and refugees have 0 impact on a country like most of our leaders because their kids don't go to council run schools and don't live in the poor areas with these people sharing public transport, gp and dental surgeries etc which are over subscribed in large parts of the country leading to huge waiting lists and suffering

most people would be shocked if there kids had to go to a crappy school where threes over 30 kids per teacher and like the majority no longer speak english as a first language which becomes a massive burden on a teachers resources.often the parents rely on their kids to translate which eats up more of a teachers time.
I'd love to know how many teachers are against immigration since it must make their jobs a hell of a lot harder and more stressful but I bet they dare not speak out in case they get fired.

lets face it anyone who comes to this country from the middle east/africa is bound to be in urgent need of dental care how much money is this costing the NHS? must be thousands per person and even 10 years ago people were complaining they can't get a dentist but the amount of people the government are letting in is up above even labour levels and they admitted they basically had an open border policy

Very well said.

Caporegime
Caporegime
Suggestion was some of those fleeing from Africa are Christian, forced to join an army, or else be butchered by the hoard against them. Several people on one boat were arrested for throwing Christians overboard to their deaths.

Although it may not be an IS state, there is a war raging through most of Africa (no doubt based on old tribal lines) but now the lines are drawn with the expansion and subjugation by Islam across Africa.
The whole place is a mess, towing the boats back isn't going to help.

I'd rather the mess was in another part of the world and not in my backyard, towing the boats back would help towards that aim.

Associate
I'd rather the mess was in another part of the world and not in my backyard, towing the boats back would help towards that aim.

Spot on, once it becomes known we are not a soft touch they'll stop coming, we didn't have thousands of people drowning in the med before the EU decided to have a more accommodating asylum policy.

Soldato
That was the point of the policy, for the whole region to be a bastion to those who have no choice, those who are so in distress their only other option is to die.
It is idealistic, but that's what they aimed for with the policy.

Soldato
"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average [UKIP] voter."

You guys make me sad for the human race TBH. Let's not aim to build a better world. Let's lock the doors, grab a gun, wait for it all to go to **** and hope that gun is big enough to keep us safe. Pretty much sums up UKIP policy in its entirety.

Last edited:
Soldato

Tow them back, get people off then sink the boats out at sea. Harsh yes, but it's either that or bodies turning up on the beaches as people continue to try to cross in unsuitable craft.

Caporegime
"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average [UKIP] voter."

You guys make me sad for the human race TBH. Let's not aim to build a better world. Let's lock the doors, grab a gun, wait for it all to go to **** and hope that gun is big enough to keep us safe. Pretty much sums up UKIP policy in its entirety.

We tried building a better world - Iraq and Afghanistan but most of all I remember the UN operation in 1993 to stabilise Somalia, the message from the Somali people was clear; they didn't want our western way of life with a government authority and institutions. Of course it's ironic now the number of Somali refugees trying to get into the west, but well, you made your bed and now you have to sleep in it.

Caporegime

People wonder how Hitler could come to power and how the Nazis could rule. Just witness the average UKIP voter look gleefully at Farage and you will realize humans haven't moved on at all wince WW2.

RDM

RDM

Soldato
People wonder how Hitler could come to power and how the Nazis could rule. Just witness the average UKIP voter look gleefully at Farage and you will realize humans haven't moved on at all wince WW2.

Though you aren't exactly setting a shining example either by effectively demonising UKIP voters, another tactic used by Hitler...

Soldato

Lmao. Im honestly not sure if you are trolling or just extremely delusional any more. Comparing UKIP and their voters to Nazi's? If only it wasn't against the rules to personally insult somebody on here because you sure as hell desereve to be personally insulted for idiotic posts like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom