GERMANIUM

Associate
Order Number, file copy of receipt pdf to upload, mobo serial number off the top of the sticker on the box and the first two parts of the PPID which is on the sticker actually on the motherboard itself. Then your bank IBAN and IBIC numbers.

Associate
Interesting my invoice was emailed last night, the processors are pre binned.

Intel Core i7-8700K Pre-Binned 4.9Ghz (Coffee Lake) Socket LGA1151 Processor - OEM

This is a really good value pc

Associate
I keep forgetting to ask. Those who already have theirs – when you press the case on button for the first time after turning the PSU power on (switch next to the kettle lead on the back) – does yours behave like mine where the PC comes to life (RGB on the ram, gpu etc lights up) but then goes off almost straight away but then starts up again and boots fine no issues. If I leave the PSU on I never see this behaviour. I have the default Superflower Leadex II 850W PSU and the Phanteks Pro M case.

Associate
I would assume they are as the part code on the pc site takes you to the pre-binned cpu.

Good point. If so makes it a great price overall. When I first started looking I thought getting it prebuilt would be like £100+ over the component price but have been pleasantly suprised at how good value this rig is (ram and gpu prices aside as thats not specific to OCUK).

Associate
@P1Fanatic ill check when mine arrives should be between 3:30 and 4:30 I have the default case though

Thanks. I am wondering if its a “feature” of either my case or the asus mobo. That nervous moment when you first power it on after unpacking and it turns on yay but then goes off - not so good. I only turn psu off as mine is on dining table and the rgb strip on the asus mobo stays on so can see it all the time through the glass. I imagine there is an option to turn it off.

Associate
The light on the mobo is on as long as there’s power just got windows installed.

My graphics card was build stock still came with retail packaging.

The radiator is front mounted that sticker with the code is small gonna have to get a bit closer and a good light on it.

Associate
OP
Mine is running awesomely! Didn't have much time for tests yet due to work but temperatures are cool! Mine came without OS so I am installing everything from 0. Will try to find the serials tomorrow.

Associate
OP
I keep forgetting to ask. Those who already have theirs – when you press the case on button for the first time after turning the PSU power on (switch next to the kettle lead on the back) – does yours behave like mine where the PC comes to life (RGB on the ram, gpu etc lights up) but then goes off almost straight away but then starts up again and boots fine no issues. If I leave the PSU on I never see this behaviour. I have the default Superflower Leadex II 850W PSU and the Phanteks Pro M case.
Mine does not do any of that, I have turned off the psu and after turning back on still does not do that... weird that yours is doing that:confused:. I have mine with the 850w seasonic focus by the way.

Associate
Mine does not do any of that, I have turned off the psu and after turning back on still does not do that... weird that yours is doing that:confused:. I have mine with the 850w seasonic focus by the way.

Strange then. I can’t imagine its the PSU as the power is either on or off. Either mobo or case. No biggy as just leave it on mostly anyway.

Associate
Just changed the motherboard to Aorus gaming 7 due to me wanting the lan-li rog edition case and there was no gen 2 usb headers on the original mobo, due delivery 1st March also bought the alienware aw3418dw can't wait :)

Back
Top Bottom