**Ghost Recon Wildlands** Official thread

Caporegime
*sigh*

Looking at reddit, supposedly, the same problems, which the closed beta had are STILL present for the open beta. Some are saying the performance is no better whilst some others are saying it performs even worse.... lol ubi

Not even worth the dll.

Soldato
Didn't think they'd do much changes between the closed and open, only going to fire it up on the chance of login rewards for taking part.

Have our closed beta chars been purged?

Caporegime
That's the thing, we have no idea how old this build is. For all we know it could be even six months old and optimisation is only really done in the last few months. They won't say how old the build is either. It's also likely the same build with minor tweaks as the closed beta which was only a few weeks ago.

Caporegime
That's the thing, we have no idea how old this build is. For all we know it could be even six months old and optimisation is only really done in the last few months. They won't say how old the build is either. It's also likely the same build with minor tweaks as the closed beta which was only a few weeks ago.

For their sake, I really hope it is a super old build, as if it isn't, 4 years and this is the best they could do...

It's a shame as all the other alphas/betas I have got into for their games have been very good on the whole for optimisation and not had too many bugs.

Soldato
Don't think it will be a game for me, feels clunky and dated like a new ripoff version of Project IGI with co-op and none of the fun.

Associate
ffs. I'll be checking this out over the weekend but if it's basically the same old crap as the closed beta then what's the bloody point of allowing everyone to play this? If anything it'll just drive people away if it remains a shonky unoptomised mess.

Soldato
Played for half an hour after the download, mostly trying to sort out my key settings, just tried to load the game again and now it says GRW services not available at this time, please try later. Hmmmmmmm

After getting the above notice I find there is no means to get out of the screen other than Alt Tab and delete the exe file

Associate
Anyone know what this runs like on a 280x 1080p?

I used to love graw 2 is this the same thing?

nothing like it, I have had a short go on this open beta and its not optimized very well at all, on a mixture of high/very high and ultra I get in the 40s fps wise but it does drop into the 30s :( there is NO online team deathmatch which made all the previous games amazing,instead it has an online coop, I just found it a average game from what I played, it looks quite nice though but has bugs like the screen froze on me for 20secs, I thought it had crashed but then it just carried on again.

maybe I could get better frames if I played on mostly high settings but its not the best when it comes to being optimized

Back
Top Bottom