• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Gibbo ETA for 3900x?

Soldato
yeah so as it stands it £170 more than a 3800x, that's why i've plumped for the 3800x at the moment.
If you're only really gaming then the 3800X is a great choice. For those, like me, that do stuff that regularly uses all cores then the 3900X is great value, even at its UK inflated/gouged price. ;)

Last edited:
Associate
If you're only really gaming then the 3800X is a great choice. For those, lie me, that do stuff that regularly uses all cores then the 3900X is great value, even at its UK inflated/gouged price. ;)
Yes definitely, I have a mac pro that I use for all my other work even though it's from 2010 a hex core xeon, I will be looking to ditch it at some point and do everything on the pc to save desk space, might do that next year.

Soldato
Yes around £40 per core is a good price, I'd be ordering right now along with a gigabyte pro mobo if the price was sensible, then my brain says wait for the 16 core...just buy the 3700x, pah lol

That is what I done, Was waiting for the 3900X, Then decided on the 3700X then ended up going with a 3600 and just wait for the release next year to get a higher core processor. With the rumour circling about them, I hopeful for something pretty good to last me several years.

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom