Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7 Where are they?

Associate
I use the fast boot option with Windows 10, seems to be working ok. Cold boot from the BIOS to the desktop is not quite as fast as my Asus Z97 was but still pretty quick.

Really do love this board overall.

Soldato
Well my ram won't run past 2133 just sets it at that on boot if I try XMP it gives me a the ROM error, so annoying.

What's your ram make and model ? GB rep normally has a look and asks for peoples ram types .
Was it on their memory support list ?

Also found with any board, if setting doesn't work, having to go into bios to select default, saving, rebooting and then editing helps with ryzen. On Intel I just hit default settings and then re-edit , seem Ryzen doesn't like this

Associate
Had a strange issue with this board. When I was in Windows I noticed the BBIOS and MBIOS LED's were alternating. Everything was running fine and no issues anywhere. So I powered the system off via Windows and when it booted up it booted using the backup BIOS, this time the BBIOS LED was solid while the MBIOS LED was off so that was ok.

As the backup BIOS was still on F2 instead of F3 I flashed that to F3 ok and booted into Windows. Again no issues, but just doing a simple restart via Windows caused the BBIOS and MBIOS LED's to alternate again :confused:

Again shut down via Windows powered up and this time it booted from my main BIOS and all my settings were where I left them and even the RGB LED colour settings were still saved.

No idea why this board will randomly decide to boot from either BIOS when there appears to be nothing wrong with either of them.

No issues otherwise and everything is running fine and is rock solid.

Can't seem to find what it means when the BBIOS and MBIOS LED's constantly alternate when everything is running just fine.

1800X is running stock and my RAM is also running stock at 2933Mhz via the XMP option.

Will look into this and see if anyone else has similar issues or if this could be a technical fault...

Associate
Thanks, been up an running for 3 days straight now, gaming, benching and encoding and no issues at all so I can't see there being a hardware issue hopefully. Really hope one of the BIOS chips isn't faulty.

When the board starting alternate flashing the BIOS LED's when I restarted via Windows there was no hesitation on a warm reboot, instant BIOS logo and then alternate flashing LED's and it carried on loading Windows just fine. If there was no LED's I honestly wouldn't have know there was an issue.

So far the board is still running off the backup BIOS that has all the same setting selected as the main BIOS and so far all seems ok. Hopefully it may possibly have been a dodgy main BIOS flash of a very rare bug in the BIOS.

Both times I flashed each BIOS (from F2 to F3) was in the BIOS only.

On this board I have both USB 3 internal headers used, both USB 2.0 headers used, 5 of the regular SATA ports used (1 to 5) with an SSD on the first port. 2x 1080 Ti's in the first 2x PCIe slots, a 1x PCIe TV tuner in the very bottom slot.

On the rear 7x regular shaped USB slots are used and the ethernet is plugged into the killer NIC.

I do use a lot of slots :D

Used pretty much all the same slots on the Asus Z97 Deluxe for about 3ys without a single issue.

The 1800X is running stock and the RAM (2x 16GB) is running stock via XMP at 2933Mhz.

Soldato
It is nice that they let us test the bios lol, if it bricks my mobo who is going to sort it out. I know I have a back up bios but still seems odd that the people who have spent a load of money are testing beta bios.

Caporegime
Soldato
Cheers stulid, that's made me feel better. I have only had this a week and don't want to knack it.

Edit just read this.

O M G. F4a is awesomesauce. Added ProcODT for termination resistance, about 25 new memory timings, plus Command rate select for 1T or 2T.. Fair warning, your saved BIOS settings will not load on this new BIOS, so write down what you have setup if you can't remember. I will get some screen shots and post them shortly.

Back
Top Bottom