• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti Windforce sounds like dishwasher

Associate
Is anyone experiencing the middle fan going ballistic? Sometimes it spins on it's own when no gpu intensive tasks are operating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8GHm35pJAQ&feature=share

My Windforce OC 2080ti is doing the exact same thing, going full throttle, even beyond normal 100% fan speed, revs up over 4000rpm , but if i set fan speed to 100% doesn't go above 2800 afaik.

Don't know what happened to the card or if its a driver issue.

Did you figure out your problem ?

sg0

sg0

Associate
My Windforce OC 2080ti is doing the exact same thing, going full throttle, even beyond normal 100% fan speed, revs up over 4000rpm , but if i set fan speed to 100% doesn't go above 2800 afaik.

Don't know what happened to the card or if its a driver issue.

Did you figure out your problem ?

Nope. My card is in the process of being tested now as part of my RMA. I just hope the problem manifests itself again in their test setup.

Associate
Nope. My card is in the process of being tested now as part of my RMA. I just hope the problem manifests itself again in their test setup.

I hope you sort this out. I read this thread before I joined the forum and it really put me off these cards.

Soldato
If anyone has the exact same issues with a GIGABYTE 2080Ti let me know, don't worry about doing RMA with your supplier. I will get it sorted for you as fast as I can, just contract me directly @ [email protected]

I wish i had this guy on my side when my arous went but as he sayed he will help you just have to be patient chaps I’m afraid but it will be worth it .

Back
Top Bottom