Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master Owners

Associate
If you didn't own the 5800X3D I'd say no, but as you do probably. Or you could just wait for 37.
As it's a dual BOIS mb it's pretty much risk free, it's just your time spent doing it.

Last edited:
Associate
Oh right. I’ve just flashed my bios tonight, set xmp and letting it settle for a few days until I look at that setting. Does it now not exist?
I've managed to find it. It's located within the AMD overclocking menu like opethdisciple had mentioned, however you need to set the precision boost overdrive toggle to advanced in order for the option to appear

Last edited:
Soldato
So might have a go with this tomorrow. Do I just set -10 and run it for a week or two, and if stable move to -20 and repeat?

Is the curve optimiser a bit similar to the curve change you can apply on nvidia cards?

Last edited:
Associate
Hi owners, is this board a good buy used? Reading online it seems there were (are?) many issues but the threads I read were a couple of years old. Wondering if the latest BIOS fixes the issues. Im looking at a rev 1.2 board and the 3x m2 slot is very appealing to me as im looking to replace my sata drives.

Back
Top Bottom