Glory, glory Leeds United for me please.

Soldato
As stated, they don't count.

FC United have a strong case.

and what happens when boundaries grow/change - a team just doesnt count....hmmm well we can always hope Leeds get nuked or something its a complete dump anyway ;)

(I am only kidding but I never want to go near Belle Isle ever again let alone live there)

Associate
any of the mancs follow FC United? have they plateaued in the Uni bond (first division?) or are they still getting promoted?

Permabanned
anibellybump.gif

Soldato
I get called a glory hunter all the time when I say I support Man U. I can't change the fact that united have consistently been the best team in England since the day I was born.

I was born in Manchester, 10 minutes away from Old Trafford. Every generation of my family has lived in Manchester for the past 100+ years. My dad went to every home game from 1962 till ticket prices got ridiculous. Everyone in my family has been brought up with United and I even played for United under 13s :D.

There's nothing more I could do to have reason to support a team yet I still here 'glory hunter'. God knows what it's like for fans outside of Manchester.

Associate
I get called a glory hunter all the time when I say I support Man U. I can't change the fact that united have consistently been the best team in England since the day I was born.

I was born in Manchester, 10 minutes away from Old Trafford. Every generation of my family has lived in Manchester for the past 100+ years. My dad went to every home game from 1962 till ticket prices got ridiculous. Everyone in my family has been brought up with United and I even played for United under 13s :D.

There's nothing more I could do to have reason to support a team yet I still here 'glory hunter'. God knows what it's like for fans outside of Manchester.

Glory hunter, true fans are born on the terraces.

Soldato

Get a season ticket, apparently that's what all real fans do anyone else is a plastc/glory hunter.

Soldato
Not supporting your local team is like playing Doom with god mode turned on. Sure, you're more likely to win but the experience is shallow and ultimately less satisfying. I've never seen a Man Utd fan jumping up and down about their success in the Carling Cup.

If people weren't mad enough to support their local club through thick and thin, there'd only be four clubs in this country. Imagine how boring that would be for everyone.

Soldato
Not supporting your local team is like playing Doom with god mode turned on. Sure, you're more likely to win but the experience is shallow and ultimately less satisfying. I've never seen a Man Utd fan jumping up and down about their success in the Carling Cup.

If people weren't mad enough to support their local club through thick and thin, there'd only be four clubs in this country. Imagine how boring that would be for everyone.

I do support my local team, the mighty bulldogs aka Ton Pentre AFC, just that I follow Man United too as the Welsh Amateur League doesn't provide me with the excitement I crave, though Ton's Intertoto adventure was exciting. They got battered by Heerenveen of Holland with a 16 year old Van Nistelrooy on the bench!

Back
Top Bottom