Gobsmacked about the Philips Fidelio X1

One

One

Soldato
That's their debut album. I'm not actually in the US, just as you're not in the love train, but we can both dream :p

I don't know why it's listed as being released a few days ago, it was 2009 iirc! They've since had two EPs, Nightlife which was fantastic and a self titled EP to tide us over until the new album is released in to weeks. They've also realsed about 3 songs extra to the EP, so 7 songs have been released from the album lol, no idea how big the album will be. Every song has been great so far though.

That's a cracking song mrk! I love how japanese music automatically means an awesome album cover :p Also what a brilliant way to check your stereo is working properly :D

Soldato
That's their debut album. I'm not actually in the US, just as you're not in the love train, but we can both dream :p

I don't know why it's listed as being released a few days ago, it was 2009 iirc! They've since had two EPs, Nightlife which was fantastic and a self titled EP to tide us over until the new album is released in to weeks. They've also realsed about 3 songs extra to the EP, so 7 songs have been released from the album lol, no idea how big the album will be. Every song has been great so far though.

That's a cracking song mrk! I love how japanese music automatically means an awesome album cover :p Also what a brilliant way to check your stereo is working properly :D
Strange about the album! I'll keep an eye out for the new one coming soon. Just finishing listening to the end of Eyelid Movies and am going to either listen to Nightlife or Major Arcana. They both have great vibed.

Oh and I AM in The Love Train :D

One

One

Soldato
So for my headphone stand I put in the comment 'please may I have a €1 discount for absolutely no reason at all?'

Just got my order confirmation today which says 'We have have given you a €1 for absolutely no reason ;)'

Awesome lol

Soldato
So for my headphone stand I put in the comment 'please may I have a €1 discount for absolutely no reason at all?'

Just got my order confirmation today which says 'We have have given you a €1 for absolutely no reason ;)'

Awesome lol
Awesome!!! Love smaller companies like that, that can add a personal touch :p

R3X

R3X

Soldato
No one wanna start a going to US and can grab some X1s thread ?

;)

Needs another 20-30 quid to be knocked off that 184 price...

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Pads clean? Unless you drip dirt from your face then I find that quite funny :p

Just wear them and if needed give them a wipe with wet wipes every now and then.

My Senn HD595 pads were the originals when I sold them 2 years later and the buyer said they were in better than described condition. I said they were in good but used condition,. The pads were fine.

Associate
I don't intend to sell them on later down the line but it's not a bad idea to try and keep the pads in good nick, especially if they become your everyday cans, bound to wear the velvet down.

Mine didn't arrive today i'm gutted but did manage to get small refund on the recent price drop.

Associate
If they have the sock over 24/7 won't the assumption be that they're already ruined hence the need for the sock cover?

Seems like backward logic to put a cover on something before it actually needs covering.

No need to overanalyse it, it was simple suggestion from another forum.

Wasn't my Idea :(

One

One

Soldato
I said 'they' :p

And it just sort of annoys me the whole covering stuff up before it breaks approach. Like people who leave on the protective plastic wrap that comes with lots of electronic items because they want to keep it looking good, without seeming to realise it instantly looks crap with the wrap left on lol.

Also I think in the majority of cases simply taking a little bit more care of the things you like is the best way of protecting them. How many times do you see people slam their iPhone5s down on tables and then at some point in the future you see a facebook status from said person asking where they can get their screen fixed :D

With regards to these headphones I would allow people to put dust covers over them for when they're not in use.

@Cleisthenes below: Don't worry, there will be more pictures soon :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom