God of War: Ragnarok

I can't believe I've had the first game since launch (and even longer because I have it on PS Plus for the PS5 too), but still haven't played it...
Now I want to play this but can't because I still need to play the 1st one :(

Its one of the best games of this type ever released, start it this week

I think it looks amazing, the visuals are so clean and smooth it's quite amazing, yes no RT but it looks to be done amazinglyw ell.

Can run it at 120fps locked and the GPU barely makes a whisper but there is one area so far that drops to below 100fps:

y77hveN.jpeg

Remarkable how near-perfect the fur is in this, even vs Wukong fur:

FyGJfjf.jpeg

Otherwise the game when unlocked runs at over 150fps to 200+fps indoors with 4K DLSS Quality, or 130fps DLAA 4K. I prefer the power efficiency of DLSS and locked 120 though which gives silent high performance gaming.

They also didn't mess up black levels so it looks great on OLED which Wukong still has not fixed.

I think it looks amazing, the visuals are so clean and smooth it's quite amazing, yes no RT but it looks to be done amazinglyw ell.

Can run it at 120fps locked and the GPU barely makes a whisper but there is one area so far that drops to below 100fps:

y77hveN.jpeg

Remarkable how near-perfect the fur is in this, even vs Wukong fur:

FyGJfjf.jpeg

Otherwise the game when unlocked runs at over 150fps to 200+fps indoors with 4K DLSS Quality, or 130fps DLAA 4K. I prefer the power efficiency of DLSS and locked 120 though which gives silent high performance gaming.

They also didn't mess up black levels so it looks great on OLED which Wukong still has not fixed.

You still getting that character animation glitch?

I don't have it running at my monitor limit of 100fps, maybe its been patched out?

It's still there, I'm just ignoring it now. Strangely it does not happen when running, only when going walking or standing still and moving side to side like you would have strafing in combat etc.

Back
Top Bottom