Golf Thread

Soldato
it is meant to be about enjoyment your right and not another money sink !

For me, part of the enjoyment is in playing well. Sure, it's nice to be out there on a warm, sunny day, and ultimately playing golf is better than not playing, but I still get frustrated if I'm playing badly and end up stewing on it until my next round. Imo lessons are the fastest route to lower scores so for me personally it's worth the cost.

Caporegime
For me, part of the enjoyment is in playing well. Sure, it's nice to be out there on a warm, sunny day, and ultimately playing golf is better than not playing, but I still get frustrated if I'm playing badly and end up stewing on it until my next round. Imo lessons are the fastest route to lower scores so for me personally it's worth the cost.

Then fair enough :)

Soldato
Got a ping Sigma 2 Fetch putter on Tuesday, really nice putter. Tried out the stroke lab putters, the other ping sigma ones, a scotty cameron and a couple of normal oddesey ones. The one i got felt the best. The stroke lab ones looked the best but just didn't like them when putting.
What driver have you got Delvis?
I had a look in the shop on Tuesday and they're all quite pricey apart from a 2nd hand ping g400 at £200 or a Callaway Xr speed at £200 but with fitted shafts. Think i'll try the callaway against my cobra baffler and see how it compares.

Back
Top Bottom