GOOD VR games?

Associate
Y
Voiceattack free is one profile with 20 commands, that should be enough for ED shouldn't it?

You'll find yourself using it more and more. You may reach the 20 commands limit pretty quickly - mine has over a hundred (some never used though, as it's evolved incrementally).

Voice Attack is pretty cheap (about £5?) so it's worthwhile paying for the full version.

Associate
Picked up Airmech command and had a little go last night...controls will take some getting used to (as with all things VR now) but it looks quite funky having only completed the first training mission. I'm saving it for Saturday night, we're having roomscale VR night with the father in law over who is a huge C&C fan (STILL playing Tib Wars)...

Also planning to pick up Star Trek Bridge Crew as I've been so busy with other things I forgot that was why I'd bought the touch controllers in the first place lol...

Soldato
Bought the Climb before the sale ended and It's a great game. Better than what I expected, but I wouldn't have paid original asking price for it. It's definitely worth the sale price though. I don't think I will ever master that half grip thing though.

Soldato
I picked up http://store.steampowered.com/app/412740/Audioshield/ over the sale and it's really good.

Decent rhythm game that's extremely straighforwards to learn, but will still melt your noodle on higher difficulties. It's the first game that made my gf want to play VR, so it's a good demo game. Also cool features like using youtube songs, your own local songs etc are all implemented well.

Associate
Bought the Climb before the sale ended and It's a great game. Better than what I expected, but I wouldn't have paid original asking price for it. It's definitely worth the sale price though. I don't think I will ever master that half grip thing though.

That's one I've always thought about, will give it a try.

Associate
Project Cars 2 native support for rift so I would assume Vive too...no messing about changing files, no steam vr, just click to play and you're away.

Oh and it looks and drives brilliantly, couldn't put it down last night.

Back
Top Bottom