GOOD VR games?

Soldato
Eleven: Table Tennis, best game that I have played in VR yet. In fact, it's one of my top rated experiences so far. There is a few little issues of course and it's still in development, but it's incredible to play. It is so close to the real thing. I was very surprised how accurate the tracking is and how good the physics are. If you haven't played it, try it, even if you don't play table tennis.

Asa

Asa

Associate
Eleven: Table Tennis, best game that I have played in VR yet. In fact, it's one of my top rated experiences so far. There is a few little issues of course and it's still in development, but it's incredible to play. It is so close to the real thing. I was very surprised how accurate the tracking is and how good the physics are. If you haven't played it, try it, even if you don't play table tennis.

Table tennis works incredibly well in VR, for me it is enough to justify the investment (in the headset, not just the cheap-as-chips game). I've been playing Paddle Up rather than Eleven though, which is also pretty spot on.

Soldato
Table tennis works incredibly well in VR, for me it is enough to justify the investment (in the headset, not just the cheap-as-chips game). I've been playing Paddle Up rather than Eleven though, which is also pretty spot on.

Same for me. Having a go to game like this makes the cost of the headset worthwhile for me. I really enjoy playing table tennis.

Soldato
Rift game recommendations:

Assetto Corsa - my main go-to at the moment. It's great in VR, very involving.

Bit of game to get it all working, but heck you're right. The ride is a lot smoother than Pcars. The weight and the feedback are near enough spot on, makes Pcars seem a little more razzy and Codemasters Grid like. Not that I'm knocking it, it stands alone as being a heck of a thing in vr.

I do have a couple of issues though. Is there a reset view button, or adjustment like in Pcars, and same issue that plagued vr in pcars, it's Imposable to see when the glare of the sun is blooming in your direction.

I could well sell my soul to a online league with more track time... that great.

Soldato
I found the side bar.

You can completely customize everything, drag whatever you want in the field of view. One of them is a reset/move about the same as in pcars, which comes with a save.

Have to hand to them, very nice job on the interior options in vr. All they need now is to sort the menu out, and swap it out to native vive support.

Thanks for the tip on the challenges.

Associate
Dead and buried
Space pirate trainer
Superhot
Eleven: Table tennis
Google Earth VR
Medium

No particular order, just depends on my mood.

Soldato
NewRetroArcade:Neon

Wouldn't have recommended it in the past, but it's fantastic if you give it make over with a community made patch.

Time Crisis played with a Nintendo zapper:)

Associate

Picked this up yesterday as well and I absolutely love it! Big fan of Table Tennis but not had a chance to play IRL for years so having this game is fantastic and for a great price too! Going to be my go to VR game for a long time I think.

Funny thing is my father in law is big TT fan and was going to be buying a table soon, now I can say I beat him to it and have a full size table in my front room lol. He's 77 and doesn't have a clue what VR is!

Back
Top Bottom