Google Pixel 8/8 Pro & Pixel Watch 2

Associate
Worth a shot.
I ordered mine on the 5th, so seeing as you need to wait 14 days, I can't submit till the 19th (or would it be 20th). Hopefully stocks last! Perhaps I should have said nothing! :D

Don’t over think it too much. Just get the case and screen protector and you will be sorted.

I ordered the Spigen Liquid Air and also the L+K Tempted Screen protector kit.

Spigen Liquid Air Case Compatible... https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0CL8T5YNP?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

LK 2+2 Pack for Google Pixel 8A... https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0D1YB4BJ7?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Hopefully my pixel order will come on Monday.

How well does the spigen liquid air case accommodate the extra depth added by the rear camera protector?

Last edited:
Soldato
I just got my wife a clear spigen case to shoow off the pixel 8 phone colour a bit. It seems to have the full camera bar across it.

No offence but it's nothing like the one I have. The camera bar is not fully exposed like I'm after. I'm happy to pay 30 quid for a decent case.

qS71Vbl.jpg

Soldato
No offence but it's nothing like the one I have. The camera bar is not fully exposed like I'm after. I'm happy to pay 30 quid for a decent case.
My mistake, yes it's hard to tell initially in the picture due to the shading. I'm not bothered about the camera bar being fully exposed. If anything I'd prefer the added enclosure and protection of it not being exposed. In any case, with the see through ones you still get the colour all show through anyway.
There are definitely some with the full bar exposed if you want though. Here's a clear one for example.

Associate
Worth a shot.
I ordered mine on the 5th, so seeing as you need to wait 14 days, I can't submit till the 19th (or would it be 20th). Hopefully stocks last! Perhaps I should have said nothing! :D

How well does the spigen liquid air case accommodate the extra depth added by the rear camera protector?
it is proper tidy to be honest, better than the official cases in my opinion. The 8a camera bar is so much thinner than the one I remember having on the Pixel 7 Pro.

YdWGPDW.jpeg

Soldato
If you knew why didn't you... ha!

A good deal is a good deal regardless even if it drops even more later. Plus I would have traded in a burner, not the 6 Pro you had.

ordered one this morning (hopefully) on a deal that is very similar in price but with no trade in

hopefully arrives within the next month

my P20 Pro has no real trade-in value now, this price was too good to resist

Back
Top Bottom