Google Pixel 8/8 Pro & Pixel Watch 2

Soldato
Prices hikes are normal, I think the issue is going from a 6, or 7 to an 8 will never be a need, it's if you can justify it.

For me the 5 has probably had its day so makes sense to upgrade. Hopefully I can make that last

I am also keen on the 'grand admiral thrawn' blue buds pro.

Soldato
Really considering upgrading my P5 for the 8 just now. Normally I've bought on release day or close to it but think I'll hang fire until some user reviews come out or black Friday deals.

Soldato
Really considering upgrading my P5 for the 8 just now. Normally I've bought on release day or close to it but think I'll hang fire until some user reviews come out or black Friday deals.

Everything has been leaked, I am pretty sure I am going to pull the trigger tomorrow. I would have done on the 7 had it been a bit smaller.

Still wish we would get past this 'glass is premium' state and just whack a resin back on these phones. Make it a bit lighter and 50% less to crack when you drop it :D

Soldato
Oh wow I totally missed this. I presume pixel 8 or pro will be a bit of an update from a pixel 6?onlyissues I have is battery and fingerprint sensor. The signal could be better too.

When is pricing out in UK?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom