Google Pixel 8/8 Pro & Pixel Watch 2

Permabanned
Social media usage?
Quality of the video and images uploaded to social media seem to be better on iOS than android especially for Instagram.

I'll be using it for my business so it's not a priority. My other half is adamant the quality is better when uploaded on an iPhone, hence why influencers use iPhone (according to her), not sure if true but it's a comparison I'd like to see before spending 1k.

Quality of the video and images uploaded to social media seem to be better on iOS than android especially for Instagram.

I'll be using it for my business so it's not a priority. My other half is adamant the quality is better when uploaded on an iPhone, hence why influencers use iPhone (according to her), not sure if true but it's a comparison I'd like to see before spending 1k.

Which device is she using to view the content? It may be she just prefers to the screen settings on an iPhone. I suggest this as I've had friends years ago say Samsung take better photos as the colours are so rich, totally unaware their screen is just super over saturated.

Permabanned
Which device is she using to view the content? It may be she just prefers to the screen settings on an iPhone. I suggest this as I've had friends years ago say Samsung take better photos as the colours are so rich, totally unaware their screen is just super over saturated.
iPhone 12.

I agreed with the quality was subpar. The person we knew on holiday uses as S23. The quality seemed really low for such a high quality phone.

I've also uploaded videos on my pixel 6 pro and when viewing it on Instagram just seemed crap.

Associate
OP
iPhone 12.

I agreed with the quality was subpar. The person we knew on holiday uses as S23. The quality seemed really low for such a high quality phone.

I've also uploaded videos on my pixel 6 pro and when viewing it on Instagram just seemed crap.
Then get the iPhone my man-it’s a great phone.

Associate

For the Samsung, select neutral for the screen and turn off scene optimiser!

Associate
OP
Exactly what I'm waiting for. Most interested in battery life.
Perfectly acceptable to get an informed opinion but you’re not really going to get your answer from a YT video because their usage could be way different than your own.

It’s why I went and pre-ordered-I need to know for myself if I’m going to get along with it. And if I don’t then it gets returned and I move on.

Associate
Perfectly acceptable to get an informed opinion but you’re not really going to get your answer from a YT video because their usage could be way different than your own.

It’s why I went and pre-ordered-I need to know for myself if I’m going to get along with it. And if I don’t then it gets returned and I move on.

True but I hope they do one of their side by side comparisons, yes its not your personal usage, but as a comparison its helpful.

Soldato
Few more early order confirmations popping up.(not my photo)
3joQgUL.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom