Google Pixel 8/8 Pro & Pixel Watch 2

PXL-20231018-202947292.jpg

PXL-20231018-203015421.jpg

PXL-20231018-203124541.jpg
Bit pricey atm but this is reallllllllly nice! Got a temp £9 clear one from Amazon to last me til I decide on a proper one :) Tbf it isn't bad!! Really good fit and the buttons contact well and nice and clicky, can't complain.

Yosh mount is one for the car. Use any case you want, just slip the thin metal plate in the case. It's thinner than the usual ones.

And even with thicker cases the phone does not budge.

uc

uc

Yosh mount is one for the car. Use any case you want, just slip the thin metal plate in the case. It's thinner than the usual ones.

And even with thicker cases the phone does not budge.

uc

uc

Not a fan of having it in the case of a new phone. Got a wireless magsafe one though which does the job well. The metal plate in the inside of the case can play havoc with wireless chargingtoo.

Oooooh. The official Google gel case is a beauty. Love the way it leaves the visor unmolested by coverings. Curve on the ledge is genius, feels so good. Keeper.

uc

Shot on Pixel 3 :D

Last edited:
I'm on 3 at the moment and Voice Over Wi-Fi works. Does anyone have any experience any other networks that have VoWiFi enabled for the 8 pro?

I'm with EE and WiFi calling is working great on my P8 Pro
As soon as you enter my house you lose connection to EE, Vodafone and O2 (not tried 3) so wifi calling is a must. It's weird cos they all get 4G just outside. Vodafone and EE even get 5G 100ft away. But inside... Nothing!!

I've read these feel really sticky and have caused issues for some people.

What is your opinion?
First impressions are it feels lovely. It's brand new mind you so could change. I love that it's a proper matte finish rather than the satin on the Spigen I had.

Spigen got a little greasy over the day and needs a wipe down dally, not easily done either. I like the front hasn't got a cour out the the earpiece speaker. Just looks better.

Back
Top Bottom