Google Pixel 9 Series (9/9 Pro/9 Pro XL/9 Pro Fold & Pixel Watch 3)

I never buy a phone on launch anymore. Wait for deals.
Same.
Got my s23 on a stonking deal last November (the s23 basically earned me £100 after selling my old phone and all promos)

Anybody in search of a 128GB S23 (contract) this is fire!

£543
Less £100 cashback
+ earbuds (sell for £80)
+ 12m Disney+ (sell for £40)

£323 (£360 ish after mid-contract price rises) for a S23 + 100GB 24mth contract
Less £12/mth for the contract and the phone is basically £35 lol

Yes I've given in to temptation and bought it even though I don't need it lol

Last edited:
@tamzzy

Got s24 for not a lot...

5P4iNgg.png

Wow £280 for an s24 is within my budget (max £300 these days) for a new phone but I'll be damned if I can find that offer anywhere. I was after an upgrade as still rocking a P6 but truth be told, the P6 continues to suffice my needs so I'll cling on for another year and perhaps upgrade to a P8 next year. Zero interest in AI or the premiums for it.

This can't be right for EE? Great if I've not missed anything here in relation to the 9 Fold

Trade in an eligible device in any condition (see full list below) and get one of the below new Google Pixel 9 devices on a 25GB or higher plan to qualify for the Trade-in offer.

Purchase the Pixel 9-Fold and trade-in an eligible device to receive a £26 monthly discount applied over 24-months (£624 via bank transfer for new to EE flex pay customers).

If I were to go for one, it would be the pro (not the XL). I personally love the size of the 8pro but 6.8 is just too large.

I'll wait for the 10. 8 pro is more than decent.

I'd love the Fold but it's just too expensive.

Last edited:
Has anybody traded in with Google before and used their finance which I believe is Klarna, can't seem to find how it works, do they refund the difference back to Klarna and it lowers the monthly fee or do they cash the money to your bank?
The trade in funds are applied to the klarna balance reducing it. The klarna monthly fee amount stays the same as you started out with and you then clear the klarna balance quicker than was agreed.

Still no trade-in for the Honor Magic V2. Though looking at the trade-in values of many other handsets, I likely would have just been disappointed at their valuation anyway.

Not impressed with the pre-order offers this year. Double storage isn't a major boon IMO. And I'm just finishing up a 3 month Gemini Advanced trial - I barely used it. A Pixel Watch 3 from £149 isn't exactly setting the world alight either.

Last edited:
Wow £280 for an s24 is within my budget (max £300 these days) for a new phone but I'll be damned if I can find that offer anywhere. I was after an upgrade as still rocking a P6 but truth be told, the P6 continues to suffice my needs so I'll cling on for another year and perhaps upgrade to a P8 next year. Zero interest in AI or the premiums for it.

If you are a member of a discount scheme or student

I'm kinda interested in the larger Pixel watch but I will be waiting for some reviews. My versa 4 lasts 3-4 days with exercises and gps tracking so want to see what the pixel 3 watch does regarding battery. Bet it's still pants in the battery department though :(

Back
Top Bottom