Google Pixel 9 Series (9/9 Pro/9 Pro XL/9 Pro Fold & Pixel Watch 3)

Looks like Google are in a bit of trouble with 9 pro marketing and reviews.

T&C's for review units for influencers mandating they cannot say a Pixel is inferior to any competition and MUST prefer the 9 pro or risk losing their status to receive review units.

Lots of YouTubers coming out saying they quit team pixel blah blah blah

Last edited:
Team Pixel is not the same as being part of the Pixel review program. Team Pixel is, on the face of it, mainly for influencers to say something positive about the phone.

Team Pixel is not the same as being part of the Pixel review program. Team Pixel is, on the face of it, mainly for influencers to say something positive about the phone.
Yep but the influencers will and it's really not a good look, we know this stuff goes on but to push it into the T&C's isn't a good look

Hot pink standard 9 ordered, kid needs a phone for secondary school, so will pass on the pixel 8 to her.

apparently i am getting £200 for an old pixel 3a - reviews for the trade in company are shocking, so i will be making a detailed recording of the phone before sending.

Last edited:
Mobiles.co.uk actually have some decent deals:

Pixel 9 256GB, 500GB data (ID Mobile), £748.76 (less £150 enhanced trade in, so £598.76).

Pixel 9 Pro 256GB, 300GB data (Vodafone), £934 (£734 after enhanced trade-in). Slightly cheaper on ID Mobile.

Pixel 9 Pro XL is £70 more than the regular Pro.

Pixel 9 Pro Fold 512GB, 500GB data (ID Mobile), £1,488.76 (£1,188.76 after enhanced trade-in). Free Pixel Watch 2.

My "man maths" is now telling me the Pixel 9 Pro Fold is a decent deal here. £1,188.76, less £100 from selling the watch, less ~£650 from selling my Honor Magic V2 leaves £438.76. 24 months of airtime would cost me roughly £240. So it's a £200 upgrade...? Save me from myself!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom