Google Pixel and Pixel XL

Soldato
24 months - I'm also considering a OP3T but can't believe that on an o2 contract for 5gb it's like £41 a month for 24 months! Can get the Pixel 32gb for the same price but it's £200 more on the RRP.
Been looking at the same 2 phones today.

Best pixel price I've found is £40.99 no upfront fee, unlimited min & text and 10gb data.

Op3t is very limited

Soldato
Any recommendations for a clear case available in UK? I've looked at the Spigen case, but one review on the rainforest says it lets water in. :eek:

That kind of makes me want a clear case even more as if I got water behind this black case then I'd never know.

Soldato
Any recommendations for a clear case available in UK? I've looked at the Spigen case, but one review on the rainforest says it lets water in. :eek:

That kind of makes me want a clear case even more as if I got water behind this black case then I'd never know.

I have the clear Spigen case and I think it's great. It's very good value at £7ish off the rainforest, I have a couple of other cases but the Spigen one is on 90% of the time.
On your query, I don't make a habit of having my phone near water so I honestly couldn't say. I've had a few spots of rain on it and had in in a misty bathroom and can't say I've ever noticed water or condensation inside it.
My other clear case if you're at all interested is the Cruzerlight Defense Fusion Fender and it's a very good case also although it is considerably bulkier than the Spigen so I wouldn't say the 2 are direct competitors.

Soldato
I have the clear Spigen case and I think it's great. It's very good value at £7ish off the rainforest, I have a couple of other cases but the Spigen one is on 90% of the time.
On your query, I don't make a habit of having my phone near water so I honestly couldn't say. I've had a few spots of rain on it and had in in a misty bathroom and can't say I've ever noticed water or condensation inside it.
My other clear case if you're at all interested is the Cruzerlight Defense Fusion Fender and it's a very good case also although it is considerably bulkier than the Spigen so I wouldn't say the 2 are direct competitors.

In that case, I'll order the Spigen and see how it fits. Cheers.

Associate
Been looking at the same 2 phones today.

Best pixel price I've found is £40.99 no upfront fee, unlimited min & text and 10gb data.

Op3t is very limited

Where did you see this deal? Interested.

Edit: Sorry, realised you're talking about the 32gb - I'm after the 128gb

Soldato
Where did you see this deal? Interested.

Edit: Sorry, realised you're talking about the 32gb - I'm after the 128gb
Ahh yeah 32gb. Best I found for 128gb was £45.99 but a good as new one and 7gb data.

Price for 128gb is eye watering and the only thing putting me off this phone. I don't need 128gb but feel I need more than 32gb.

It's such a shame as it ticks every box for me.

Man of Honour
I never saw the need for 128gb on a phone. Unless you don't have a tablet in which case I can understand. However I just shove stuff on a USB if I need it.

I think I will get myself the pixel (not XL) this year but not sure if I should wait until any potential future launches....

Last edited:
Soldato
had a big drop to my naked pixel today, my little girl pulled it out my pocket while we were walking looking for a lolly in my pocket :D bounced on the pavement and just has a tiny scuff on the side... lucky boy :)

V_R

V_R

Soldato
I want one of these, I've had enough of my S7E. Shame they are never in stock it seems. I'm on the waitlist but I've never been emailed to say they have any stock.

When is the next Pixel due?

Back
Top Bottom